• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Wrong bonus

DeletedUser5097

Reproduction steps:

1.) open your built menu
2.) Hover over Lotus temple
3.) Just look at this...
bug-1.png

Same with suplies, goods and units (Alcatrazz)...

Wrong number of bonus, even with my GB. It is not on lvl 10
or higher, so it doesn't grow with 1% and doesn't give 5%, it
give much more.
wrong2-1.png

DeletedUser5097

Your welcome, I can see this is been postponed, but it's seens very
nice, except for the little bug.xd:p

DeletedUser

lol

what a waste of programming time

people build each GB once
so how often do they need that :rolleyes:

maybe you should do things that REALLY help players
on daily basis (not once in a lifetime)

for example:
donating more than 10 FP at once

if you would donate thousands of FP EVERY day then you would know what people needs and what not
I donated 7600 FP TODAY to other GB (and the day is not over yet)
that was much work and needs improvement (but I sure don't need improvement on how I can build a GB)

so please implement things that players want, need and have many likes when the idea was suggested
and not things that players never ever suggested
(haven't seen that idea in the en, de or beta forum)

DeletedUser5429

I must admit BetaTest03 is completely right.
Your improvement regarding GBs is all well and good, but it is usefull to... no one, because there is already another way to do this.
There are many REALLY usefull things to do before doing that, just read the post above.

That's just completely nonsensical!
:mad::confused::eek:o_O

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Except we don't really know how much 'development time' that took. Nor how much it would take to implement a way to spend multiple packages at once (which is something that's been passed along).

As for people only using that once - it's not just for construction of GBs. It's also for unlocking new levels, and you'd have a quick overview of the blueprints you own, what goods you need, etc. It includes a lot more functionalities than construction and provides a great overview of things.

DeletedUser7265

Where can you see Great Buildings in the building menu? In my browser (Chromium) I don't see this. I still have to go to inventory.

Artubar

Baronet
As for people only using that once - it's not just for construction of GBs. It's also for unlocking new levels, and you'd have a quick overview of the blueprints you own, what goods you need, etc. It includes a lot more functionalities than construction and provides a great overview of things.
Sorry, but I have to disagree - while that Popup info is really an improvement (you have to check 2 two tabs right now to get that combined info), the overview in the inventory window is much better, since you have eight buildings on one screen instead of only four crammed in a quarter of the original space. Twice as much pages to flip through in the future.

And as for unlocking new levels - in 95% of all cases I'm using the 'Blueprints' button in the GB screen after leveling the GB & seeing the highest unlocked level has been reached.

It's nice to see that some things are being worked on, but it would be awesome to see that work being done on issues the players are really concerned about. Not on some cosmetics on a feature no one [I heard of *] has complained about.

+1 for the popup (I'd like to have that one on the existing GB overview page)
+d'oh for the completely unnecessary rework of the overview (now a 'muchlowerview' ^^)

* The only complaint I did hear about: You should be able to see the the amount of identical blueprints in the overview too, so that you could decide if it's worth trading them 2:1.
And this only complaint hasn't been addressed according to the screenshots.

DeletedUser5429

Except we don't really know how much 'development time' that took. Nor how much it would take to implement a way to spend multiple packages at once (which is something that's been passed along).

Yes, lots of functionnalities nobody ever asked for, and nobody needs.
That it took little or much time is of no concern, Inno's priority management is just wrong from the point of view of its users.