• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: World map [41887]

schaditho

Merchant
Reproduction Steps:
  1. Click on Button continent map (one of the buttons on the buttom)
  2. Click on the ship to access the world map

Issue Description (10/10):
You see not all of the continents available (i am in ocean era already, i do not know how this looks like if you are in another era)
2017-04-28 01_23_42-Forge of Empires.png

Player: schaditho
World: zz1 - 1.101.1dd6546d00 (27.04.2017 8:31)
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: Chrome/58.0.3029.81
Viewport Size: 1760x930, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:

DeletedUser

We have reported this to be fixed and apologize for any inconvenience.

Irella

Merchant
Good evening

Excuse me but I did not understand, the problem is solved?
Because I still can not change continent to today and I am stuck on that of the Progressive era.

-----------------------------
Bonsoir

Excuser moi mais je n'ai pas bien compris, le problème est réglé?

Car je ne peux toujours pas changer de continent à aujourd'hui et je suis bloquée sur celui de l'ère Progressiste.

DeletedUser

The problem is not fixed yet. It is being worked on and we hope to have a resolution as soon as possible.

DeletedUser8166

Good evening,

Having same concerns I also asked myself the question because with the event asking for a discovery of province, it is going to be complicated.
Thank you for your understanding and for your reactivity:)
----------------------------

Bonsoir,

ayant le même soucis je me posais aussi la question car avec l'event demandant une découverte de province, cela va être compliqué.
Merci de votre compréhension et de votre réactivité :)

I have the same problem. My careful planning for this event has all been for naught because I am stuck on the PE map and can't get back to the Industrial map to acquire sectors.

DeletedUser

As I have said we are working on it, give us a chance. We will get this resolved.