• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Witch Doctor + Supply Rush items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta567

Baronet
Reason
I believe Witch Doctor is only one production building where we can't use supply rush item.
Details
Details are above.
Balance
N/A
Abuse Prevention
N/A
Summary
N/A
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes.
Not a huge issue. Just more logical question/suggestion. Is it possible to make supply rush items work on a witch doctor? Would be great to see them work on the WD. Thanks.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

CrashBoom

Legend
it is almost like my coin rush
every time I want to use it it tells me: you don't have buildings for it o_O

I believe Witch Doctor is only one production building where we can't use supply rush item.
there are plenty production buildings which can't be supply rushed
Magnum Opus, Terrace Farm. Sleigh Builder, ... (yes those are all production buildings which could be used for event quests in that category)
(at least not the things that aren't supplies :mad:)

Last edited:

zookeepers

Marquis
I don't think witch doctors should be supply rushed,
but I think it should be indicated somewhere that it also produces coins.

It's very misleading.
I have once tried to use WD instead of cider mills to get through quests,
and have waisted several store building items.

Dave1186

Farmer
For these cases it is better to put the Cider Mill level 1, that for that the supply rush items do count. Still, I agree with the proposal, since all his productions are supplies and he chains with the other supply builds, although he does provide some coins when motivated. And because in my main city I still have some, hehe.

Last edited:

Beta567

Baronet
The reason they don't work on the Witch Doctor is because they also produce coins

If you make the rush work on it, what is your proposed solution in regards to the coins portion of that production?
My suggestion is to make supply rush work only for supply portion. Coins leave as is. For example if a player uses a supply rush item he/she gets only supplies. For getting coins players should wait the whole cycle. This is option 1.
Option 2. Excluding coins from WD I know it makes it a regular supply building and not "special". So probably option 1. would be better.
So logically if I see here supplies:
1680083817880.png
It should mean I can use supply rush item on it right? The same as I can use on MO or SB.

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
After the MODERN era, players prefer to place WD, Magnum Opus, Terrace Farm. Sleigh Builder.... because they take up less space, they can sometimes offer better than goods and if they are restocked after each use, they will only take 5 seconds to build, unlike tech goods buildings.

So this suggestion is for butter and butter money.
Each choice must be assumed and with each advantage there must be a disadvantage.

Emberguard

Emperor
My suggestion is to make supply rush work only for supply portion. Coins leave as is. For example if a player uses a supply rush item he/she gets only supplies. For getting coins players should wait the whole cycle. This is option 1.
Option 2. Excluding coins from WD I know it makes it a regular supply building and not "special". So probably option 1. would be better.
So logically if I see here supplies:
View attachment 9348
It should mean I can use supply rush item on it right? The same as I can use on MO or SB.

So you want two production cycles running simultaneously on the one building?

Beta567

Baronet
So you want two production cycles running simultaneously on the one building?
Nope.
If use supply rush item = true
then produce supply only
if supply rush item = false
then produce supply + coins
I think that should be easy to implement.

P.s. I'm not a coder. Just an example in my head.

What de heck you are all doing.
When you have quest - finish some 15 minutes production. Use blacksmiths or opus magnum, sunken treasure or sledge builder.

When you have task - collect some supplies - buy building - sell building. Easy as that.

You use rush items only for doing "finish X productions lenght 4-8-24 hours.....

Status
Not open for further replies.