• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Wish list for antiques dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldra

Marquis
Reason
The list of things you can buy in atiques dealer is big, and gets bigger every year. But most of this thing are trash for 99% of players. The idea is to choose between 2 or 5 items, and this items will have a little more chances to appear.
Details
That increase of chances has to be very small, but enough to make that 1 of the things in the wish list appears 1 time in a week. But if you consider that this is too much, you can make time longer, to one month, as maximum.
Balance
This will let players use the storaged gold and gems, and increases the impact of antiques dealer.
Abuse Prevention
It cant generate abuse
Summary
Castle system could add some spaces to the wish list as a price in some levels.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
No
The idea is based in other games. Is to create a wih list to choose a little list of items that can increase a little bit, the option to appear in the buy section of antiques dealer.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
So you want to increase the chance for certain items on the shelf?

sounds nice, but might "make the game easy" - so maybe, that should come at a cost - i.e. items on the wish list get a commission fee when showing up - maybe something like 5k coins + 50 gems or double/tripple the original item price?

the second part is a bit tricky:
- when opening the AD and there is no auction running or on cool down, you join the most recently started auction
- so the message would need to come when you are off cooldown and an auction with the wish list item starts - but then the auction might be full quickly - so you would need to join the auction within seconds... up to max 2 minutes.

also, mobile players would be favored with that system in comparison to browser which do not have the luxury of the push notifications.

Goldra

Marquis
Maybe could do game easier, but not so much. Im not asking to make the items of wish list appear daily. As other games that have this feature, the increase is very low.
The second part, you are right. I play movile and pc, so i forget this part. I will delete it.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Every time new items get introduced to the Antiques Dealer, feedback is passed on that there is to many of them available already.

As most votes are in favor, we will pass it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.