• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Wish List Feedback

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It's sometimes hard to see where to collect because the collect button is difficult to see.

Maybe an option to make the sign or the building in flashing neon colors.

Greetings ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ Jessica ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

RedRed

Viceroy
The wish: a military treasure for GvG. Here guildmates can donate troops to use as defending units in GvG. This could be used also as default source to replace armies (8 random troops) without the trusted right (random to prevent abuses like replacing armies with 8 rogues)

DeletedUser

+1

we need something useful to get rid of all units above the limit of 2000 ;)

conqueror9

Regent
No need to cap it

it just like goods, do we cap goods amount in guild treasures

the design can be basically identical to guild treasures

however, it must limited to be use as defending army
if player can use as seigh army or attacking army
the situation will be complex

e.g. a weak player (without zeus /aachen /del monte )
donate army to Guild Treasure
strong player ( with high level zeus /aachen /del monte ) use that army to attack
then a weak army become strong army, it is un-fair to GvG

defending army is exactly identical to existing situation
weak player can always donate army as defending army
that defending army are reply on Guild's defending GB

DeletedUser2752

I'm not saying it should be capped, but if the army management was capped to 2000 units because it won't display, why would this not occur also with the guild unit treasury?

conqueror9

Regent
I'm not saying it should be capped, but if the army management was capped to 2000 units because it won't display, why would this not occur also with the guild unit treasury?

OMG, it is display problem that lead to "2000 capped"
that is very easy task to handle

just add the follwoing
(A) tab -showing "not wounded soldier", "wounded soldier"
(B) It only display 1 picture of each kind of soldier with amount counter shown

e.g. Armored car with amount counter 150
it mean u have 150 armored car
when u select 1 armored car to "attack pool", counter become 149...

If u run out soldier, u need to pick soldier from "wounded soldier" even they are lying in the bed
select "wounded soldier" in the tab
it become available for u to pick..

there is no need to introduce "2000 capped"

DeletedUser2752

As I mentioned in the Unit Cap feedback:
Stacking would need a completely different code as each unit is unique.

If the unit treasury had stacking feature in order to access units, why wouldn't they do the same with the army management?

RedRed

Viceroy
No needs to create unique units in the unit treasury. Since units are fully healed by default when they are added in a siege, there's no needs to have a feedback about the heal status in the treasure. So the same GUI of the goods treasury could be used also for the units (with units pictures instead of goods pictures), where each unit is just a +1/-1 in the front-end like in the back-end.

Stacking would need a completely different code as each unit is unique, and that would take time when the situation had to be dealt with for now.
Seems an easy but bad design, if this is really as you describes. Talking about databases, a table with just damaged units an a table with counters of full-heal units should be better. Anyways even with a lot of single units a good database should be able to group a lot of records in a sea of records and then order the result quite fastly (the stack with order feature)

Last edited:

conqueror9

Regent
FoE allow us to have 140 freinds. I can invite 80 freinds, i can be invited by 60 player as a friend

However, when we reach 80 freinds, we lost our power to invite freinds

That system is no good and wish it to be re-decide

(a). restore my power to invite 80 freinds so I can invite some player as a good friend

(b). separate out "invite friend" or "being invited as a friend". This will help (a). so u can count how many "invited friend"

(c). if any of friend in my list ...do not login for a week, turn on some features (e.g. grey out or a big cross ). In case , i need to absorb some friend, i know "who get punishment of 'losing freindship' due to absent"

(d) If it is possible, can we classified some friends as VIP ( 1 way, do not need other side to calssfied me as VIP )

Rita-Line

Farmer
My wish is that there could be three possibilities for exchange in the market:
guild only
neighbors only
everyone

And sorry for my english it is not my native language too.

DeletedUser4323

This could get very unbalanced very quickly, the high end Diamond players would make millions of troops and wipe out GvG for other players. One person ( the one who spends the most diamonds would own everything , thus ending the game for everyone.

DeletedUser

yes they can destroy GvG with unlimited defending armies :eek:

omg

DeletedUser4496

Please respond to the beta testers' suggestions and concerns.
Delegate someone from the design/development team to spend an hour per week doing a Q&A with us. Or set up a beta "ideas/concerns section" like on the en server and have someone from the design/development team read and respond to it regularly. Even if you end up having to say things like "we wanted to do this but the suits nixed it" the beta testers/players would feel a little more like someone is aware of the problems we have with the game.

I'd happily echo this. I'm sure there are very good reasons for some of the decisions that have been made - but when there's minimal feedback from design/development then it almost promotes the "is there any point in us testing/suggesting things?".

Taking the ideas section from the en server - when ideas gather enough traction they are eventually marked as "forwarded to developers" and never spoken of again. There's no sign that anybody even read them. As each of the other servers 'must not be named' we can't cross pool ideas there - so centralising them to Beta seems to be a good idea.

Having a section in the Beta server where the design/developers could create threads such as
"We've had 'x' idea from the en/us/de/moonbase server. Can't be implemented because of 'y'"
"We've had 'x' idea from the en/us/de/moonbase server. Fantastic - we're working on something very similar."
"We've had 'x' idea from the en/us/de/moonbase server. We'd consider it, but only as 'x2'. We're inviting feedback on 'x2' instead."

DeletedUser4229

or out of the GB at all.
Like it is possible in the tech tree, when you have one tech open, you can access the fp packages. Same shoul be possible for GB's, wherever one is :)

DeletedUser4229

definitively a thumbs up for this one.
add a clock (make your move in ... seconds or your turn is over) and good.

You can even make a separate ranking for it, so a beginning player can be high up on this one. Must invent something new for the points won for this ranking.