• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Winter Wish List Follow Up

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Okay Beta,
I know it has been long overdue that the original Wish List thread was closed and rewards were to have been given to those with the best ideas. I take full responsibility for this project not getting completed in a timely manner, and I sincerely apologize to you all.
As this competition did not conclude the way it was originally intended we have instead given a reward to every player that posted an idea in our original Wish List thread found here. Each poster received a Renovation Kit and a 10 FP pack in appreciation for participating in our thread.
You all came up with some great ideas and the entire staff were very impressed with the well thought out input. In fact several of the ideas from this thread have already been implemented in the game.
This forum section will now be closed as we have plans to start a new section that we hope you all will enjoy. Keep looking for an announcement in the coming days with details on this.
Again, I am very sorry this did not work out as planned, but I hope you will all continue providing us with your feedback and ideas.
Apologetically,
Zarok Dai

DeletedUser

Each poster received a Renovation Kit and a 10 FP pack in appreciation for participating in our thread.
can we choose the world and should we send a ticket to the support to get it there ?

or did the players get it automatically on the beta server
and what is with players who has a different name in the game ?

DeletedUser

@BetaTest03 .... send me a ticket ingame please, thanks.

DeletedUser7140

Hi fellow and administrators :);)

I would like that in the wars of guild versus guild had the option of attacking the enemy with different troops. as long as these are equal to or lower it was
Some examples. In the era of the Early Middle Age it was possible attack with troops iron. in the Middle Ages was possible attack with iron troops and troops of the Early Middle Age.
For me this would be a good option to test the strategic capabilities of the attackers and allow more activity on the map of guild wars.
Thank you very much for allowing me to express this idea.
Greetings and congratulations to the entire support team.;)

an apology, my English is not very good.:oops:

DeletedUser3858

prestijio niveles de apertura y el poder, más allá del nivel que ahora es 50 y se cierra

Status
Not open for further replies.