• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: Winter Event's Quest 65

As questioned by 6zeva9 here, Winter Event's Quest 65 has a quest that has an OR option to do either 1 of the 2 quests to complete. However, the first option "Exchange 4 items in the Antiques Dealer building" is not available for players before EMA (Early Middle Ages) and the second option "Solve 6 encounters in the Guild Expeditions" is not available for players in Bronze Age (such as myself) or players in Iron Age not yet being in a guild.

As I commented here, I said:

"Inno has said in the past that they provide "OR" to account for players who cannot do 1 of the 2 quests being asked. This would mean that they made a mistake with this particular Quest 65, forgetting that the Antique Dealer is not available until EMA & Guild Expeditions are only available in IA (and in a guild, naturally).

I don't believe Inno would want to stop Bronze Age players from completing all 70 quests (ETA: because I can't skip/abort/ignore this one and proceed with the final few quests in the next few days)."

So I am reporting this as a bug as "an unintentional quest that is not accessible to 100% of the players".

* Achaeus 802 the DaringCa

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please contact Support if you are unable to advance in this quest due to the Era that you are in.