• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Winter EVENT When to be expected

Hej there. I wonder when the winter/christmas event is to be expected. I want to hop into OF which is quite a step. Any idea +- 3 days?

Solution
Christmas is a long event, about 30 days, so I would guess the beginning of next week so it can finish a week before it goes live the beginning of December. It could even be the end of this week.

Because it's so long, you could go ahead and start OF. Even if you have some trouble with the quests early on, you'll have enough time to catch up well before the event ends, just be sure to collect the daily freebie each day.

Ironrooster

Baronet
Christmas is a long event, about 30 days, so I would guess the beginning of next week so it can finish a week before it goes live the beginning of December. It could even be the end of this week.

Because it's so long, you could go ahead and start OF. Even if you have some trouble with the quests early on, you'll have enough time to catch up well before the event ends, just be sure to collect the daily freebie each day.

Solution

or tomorrow. tomorrow's good.