• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Winter event question

agiestas

Farmer
The quests of this event just vanished. Shouldn't I being able to get stars by doing these quests? What is going on?

conqueror9

Regent
It is Daily quest
next quest in next day

new quest : finish 1 hour production 3 times

Last edited:

DeletedUser5902

The quests of this event just vanished. Shouldn't I being able to get stars by doing these quests? What is going on?
I have exactly the same problem. I completed 5 quests yesterday. Then I used the stars. Then I got 1 more quest to acquire a sector by negotiating. which I just completed. And now I have no more winter event quests. I logged off and rebooted my computer. Logged back in and still no more winter event quests.

Not much of an event if you are given nothing to do and no chance to win anything.

DeletedUser

I have exactly the same problem. I completed 5 quests yesterday. Then I used the stars. Then I got 1 more quest to acquire a sector by negotiating. which I just completed. And now I have no more winter event quests. I logged off and rebooted my computer. Logged back in and still no more winter event quests.

Not much of an event if you are given nothing to do and no chance to win anything.
ONE QUEST PER DAY (stack if you don't finish them at that day)

after 6 days there were 6 quests

that is not so complicated to understand :rolleyes:

tomorrow: one quest
the day after tomorrow: one quest
but if you don't make quests and you come back in 14 days you can do 14 quests

because it is a WINTER EVENT
not a: make it in 2 days event

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5608

I have another couple of questions regarding the Winter Event, which, hopefully someone will be able to answer, because the scenario must have happened to someone by now.

If you get X2 followed by reveal 2 - do you get 4 presents revealed?

If you get X2 and do not open another present that day, does it still double the next present you open the following day, or whenever you do next open one - or is everything reset at midnight so the bonus is lost?

DeletedUser

If you get X2 followed by reveal 2 - do you get 4 presents revealed?
no you see 2 and get 6 instead of 3 stars

If you get X2 and do not open another present that day, does it still double the next present you open the following day, or whenever you do next open one - or is everything reset at midnight so the bonus is lost?
you don't get two presents
but when clicking the start button you get 20 instead of 10 stars