• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2020

Kesto11

Farmer
The only way the design of this set makes aesthetic sense is if you get all four buildings for a clean 6x10 setup, but that costs a lot of diamonds and these buildings are pretty mediocre at best for Grand Prizes in the past year or so. On the plus side, this means I'll save my diamonds for the next worthy Grand Prize.

Not every event has to be a home run, but this one leaves me scratching my head.

Hodenkobold

Farmer
I am really disappointed. Not even it is almost impossible to get all 3 fully upgraded Winter Bakeries without Diamonds, also if you get them all fully upgraded and place them all three in a row like in the loading screen of the Event, the fully Bonus only works on 1 Bakery (the one in the middle) because the outside placed Bakeries have only one adjacent bakery. So first time on live servers I will not able to get the full Bonus of a Main Event Buildung...I think you should fix this to the live servers, so that you get the full Bonus of all 3 Bakeries if you place them in a row like suggested. It also does look much better and safes a lot of space instead of trying to place them like all bakeries have at least 2 adjacent ones.
I really hope you'd think about this, thank you.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Live announcement says Level 5 buildings....so is that a typo or did the reduce from level 6? Or am I wrong and they were level 5 in beta?

1BFA

Viceroy
mmmm doesnt this look so "good" not in a straight line? :mad: and yes the loading screen still shows the buildings can connect in a straight line to get the bonuses, but thats not correct. THE BUILDINGS NEED TO LINE UP OR IT LOOKS LIKE THIS. I suppose the top image is best, shrug

"EDIT"-well the 2nd image is kind of growing on me as better. cause you can put a 3x3 and 3x2 vs the 1st image, a 2x2 and 2x3 and just "1's" along one side. HOWEVER, they should still line up!

View attachment 6214
View attachment 6215

Is this still true or can we line them up?

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
@Voyager81 The bakery needs 5 upgrades for a complete upgrade. You can upgrade it 4 times to receive a lvl 5 Winterbakery, after which you can upgrade it once more to choose which Bakery you want: Gingerbread Bakery, Marzipan Bakery, Macaron Bakery or Lussebullar Bakery.

@1BFA Bakeries only need to be connected to two other unique and different bakeries.
You can do this by setting two bakeries next to each other and adding one in front like this:

bakeries example.png
If you set three in a straigth line, the middle one receives the full bonus but the one on the left and the one on the right will only receive the bonus of being connected to one other bakery. If those on the left and right are the same bakery, the one in the middle will receive only the bonus for being connected to one other bakery.

BritishBoy

Marquis
@Voyager81 The bakery needs 5 upgrades for a complete upgrade. You can upgrade it 4 times to receive a lvl 5 Winterbakery, after which you can upgrade it once more to choose which Bakery you want: Gingerbread Bakery, Marzipan Bakery, Macaron Bakery or Lussebullar Bakery.

@1BFA Bakeries only need to be connected to two other unique and different bakeries.
You can do this by setting two bakeries next to each other and adding one in front like this:

View attachment 6291
If you set three in a straigth line, the middle one receives the full bonus but the one on the left and the one on the right will only receive the bonus of being connected to one other bakery. If those on the left and right are the same bakery, the one in the middle will receive only the bonus for being connected to one other bakery.
I hope you do understand how much ugly such setup looks like. Especially considering that we were unable to collect 3 full bakeries for free and bakery which is not full doesn't give bonus to other bakeries. Can you tell us how many bakery upgrade kits you managed to collect for free and how many diamonds you've spent to finish third bakery?

estrid

Baronet
I have 3 lv 1's, 13 upgrades and 1 selection kit. So one short of three bakeries. They are still in storage, I doubt they will ever get to the yard. And I didn't use any diamonds for that -I just bought one set of reindeers.

BritishBoy

Marquis
I have 3 lv 1's, 13 upgrades and 1 selection kit. So one short of three bakeries. They are still in storage, I doubt they will ever get to the yard. And I didn't use any diamonds for that -I just bought one set of reindeers.
So you used 2995 diamonds to get 1 selection kit and 8 quite qustionable prizes because I got 3 lvl 1's and 13 upgrade kits for free. Also according to my calculation I needed around 200-250 stars (25-26 matches) to get 2 more upgrades (3 grandprizes in total).

Sinitar

Regent
So you used 2995 diamonds to get 1 selection kit and 8 quite qustionable prizes because I got 3 lvl 1's and 13 upgrade kits for free. Also according to my calculation I needed around 200-250 stars (25-26 matches) to get 2 more upgrades (3 grandprizes in total).
exactly..I spended 1k diamonds and I missed one upgrade so:
if you're lucky no diamonds needed;if not,minimum 2k diamonds are required