• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2020

18 prizes (3 buildings level 6) to have a set at the best level seem a big number. And it would be 3 3x5 buildings, very huge and in a very impractical arrangement. I'm not sure I'll build theses bakeries even if I can.

Sinitar

Regent
2 bakeries should be possible without problem - you have to consider the stars you win from opening presents as well. ... this year there is one more part in the milestones already - so unless Inno pulls a fast one and spreads the bakery parts more sparsely in the later grand prizes, I would expect to get 2 full bakeries and maybe one or two more parts
I re-edit again before send you the message
According with the gran prize of last year the sequence for upgrades are this:
the basic is at 10th gran prize
you have also consider the bad luck not only the luck
1220 stars excluding the incidents and all effects(shutfle,show two) you may reach the 12th gran prize(122 candles) if you gain a media of 2 candles
we need to see how many stars we will take by incidents into 33 days(32 and half) and today I got 5 stars

Last year I got the full level 9 and additional 3 parts of the train
you mean 2 upgrades and the basic?if not, to gain 3 upgrades here I had spended diamonds

see fandom wiki ;)
I saw fandom wiki,for that reason I deleted that message;)

Last edited:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Special daily quests - do you mean event quests or daily challenges like in the fall event?
These refer to the daily quests as part of the event once you have completed the rush quests. The Fall Event is currently the only event where daily challenges are a way of receiving event currency.

Owl II

Emperor
18 prizes (3 buildings level 6) to have a set at the best level seem a big number. And it would be 3 3x5 buildings, very huge and in a very impractical arrangement. I'm not sure I'll build theses bakeries even if I can.
Two will be enough, I think. This will be the maximum efficiency per cell. Or any a multiple of two

I've registered on this forum specifically to complaint about what we get during this event.
1. Main buildings.
- The bonuses for defending Army are useless and should be removed or lowered giving the advantage to FP/Goods/Attacking bonuses;
- The adjustments of buildings feature is really weird. If I get 3 different buildings of highest level and want to collect all their 3 adjustment bonuses I have to stuck them in a very uncomfortable way and also give them all a road. Taking into account their whole square (3*5)*3=45 cells . This is never going to happen in my city;
- The attacking bonuses are too small even comparing to Halloween event.
- Why not give those buildings a chain effect like train ?

2. Calendar.
- The calendar bonus doesn't worth it. Even in Fall 2020 event we got 2 additional building selection kits, 1 paint and 1 outpost for Golden 1% league result. So this is not something you would really wish to complete.
- Why on Earth do I have to spend stars every day when I'm hunting for a specific daily prize ? This makes the Calendar feature even more useless.

3. Deers.
I'm from Russian-speaking servers and unfortunately only 1-5% of people will be able to use that feature due to low amount of real money donated to the game.

Please upvote so community manager could forward this info to developers. Thanks.

Last edited:

Goldra

Marquis
In my opinion, this event is very bad:
- The building event is bad. It doesnt have the same ratio square/fp as other event buildings. 2 square/1fp
- You can build 2 complete bakerys, and get, with a 6x5, 10fp (should be 14 or 16), 13%def to atk and 10% atk. The other doesnt matter. Worst than halloween building event.
- Priezes of the bakery should be raised.
- You need to play 3 days, and get luck to obtain de prize and 10 extra keys each day, to open all the calendar.
- Again the reinder sleigh... full of nonsese prizes for 2995 diamonds...

I don't care about the calendar and keys issue, nor does the reindeer thing bother me. They are just bonus prizes. Yes, they're impossible to get without wasting a ton of diamonds, but that's no worse than not having them at all. The biggest issue I see with this event is the main prize. It seems you have to get at least three max level bakeries of different types and then place them in a weird configuration so they all touch each other. That's 45 grid squares, which is too big to begin with and made worse by the odd configuration that is necessary. If I could get just one of these bakeries by itself but with the full bonus, it would be a decent building, but not amazing. Having to have three with the configuration issue makes it a no-brainer. I wouldn't place a complete set of three of these in my city if you gave them to me for free, much less spend hours and possibly diamonds to get them. I hope you don't change this event because I really need a break from events. With my live server cities and my beta city, it seems like I'm always doing events.

The Lady Ann

Baronet
for what they give and the fact you have to build a weird shaped set they should be no more than 2x3 and should have the chain effect so you can build them in a line for a pretty street, that was what I was looking forward to a pretty street scene I even have a place earmarked for them

jovada

Regent
My opinion if there are no changes do a little effort in the halloween event starting soon on our worlds and get 2 wolfies 14% att and def en if motivated 4fp and is only 3x4 , not 1 eventbuilding on the current winter is better. just play winter on the easy mode and collect whatever you get without spending diamonds , 1 building level 5 you will always have hahaha