• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2020

AGranolaBar

Squire
A bit early for final conclusions but as things look now the values of the bonuses per square are way too low by comparison to other special buildings.
10/15FPs (2/3 buildings) means 30/45 squares= 0.33FP/sq
10%/15% attack for attackers =0.33%/sq
13%/18% defense for attackers = 0.43%/0.40% (yes, you get more out of 2 sets)

Gab in Beta

Merchant
If I understood correct, at the end of the event we must build 3 bakeries to have the maximoum advantage of each one ?
They could be the same bakery right ?

Fenix

Viceroy
Let me see if I understand correctly. If I want to open the locks, I have to open presents every day. This means that I can't gather stars to get a particularly special of the day?
Sincerely I do not like this event (everything is based purely on luck).
And, like last year, I profoundly dislike the reindeer concept. My advice is the same that I gave last year, make the purchase cheaper every time that a reindeer is found.

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
Well if we were already complaining last year about the reindeersleigh cost of 2995 diamonds to earn the prices, this year you will spend a lot more to open calendar , if you don't find the key that day purchase it with 500 diamonds, no way to safe your stars for a daily special , if there is one coming around that you really want you can spend another amount of diamonds to buy stars.

Let me see if I understand correctly. If I want to open the locks, I have to open presents every day. This means that I can't gather stars to get a particularly special of the day?
Sincerely I do not like this event (everything is based purely on luck).
And, like last year, I profoundly dislike the reindeer concept. My advice is the same that I gave last year, make the purchase cheaper every time that a reindeer is found.

Yup and on top of that... "amazing" reshuffle... I wonder what I dont like more... this or St.Patricks day...

Takethat

Merchant
So if I understand correctly you have to build the 4 different bakeries to get the max bonus of each one and no waste of space or you could only get 3 but place them in some kind of ridiculously ugly triangular shape ? Mmmmm....

Edit: After a bit of thinking, I suppose the best possible layout would be 4 bakeries.
2 identical (att boost / def boost or pfs, your preference) , 1 with another bonus among the 3 and the last one with the 3rd bonus.

You put them in a 6 square wide column with two vertical roads on the sides. Upper right you put a type 1 bakery , lower right a type 2 , upper left but one square higher or lower than the right side you put a type 3 bakery and lower left another type 1.

Each would get the max bonuses if I'm not wrong. I suppose You could do the same with 2 horizontal roads but seems a bit more annoying to me.

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
If I understand,we can obtain at the end of the event 2 bakeries free from
using all the 1220 stars(33x10 + 70x10 + 170 + 20) and hope that each time gain 2 candles, 6 upgrades and 1 liv 1 basic building to gran prize
Taking the rest of the stars by incidents to gain the last upgrade and this is based on luck
3 upgrades and the basic building from quests

Last edited:

kaymedic

Marquis
In fact, all of them are not really worth it. So I don't care about the bakeries but will try to maximize the daily prizes.

malacko

Farmer
It is impossible with the stars given to us and the keys in the gifts, to get all the keys without spending diamonds.

We have about 120-150 attempts x 1/18 keys/attempt = 7-10 keys at most

We need to buy another +20 keys with diamonds in order to get the final chest. If the prizes are similar to the one we had today (10fps), who is going to spend more than 10.000 diamonds for those poor prizes?

It is a pity that Inno add something new to the event and 99% of the people will not use it because it is only useful for people with no limits of diamonds

Is it "normal" that I used up all my matches (get the first Grand Prize, but didn't found still NO KEY and also not one Lock Pick opening Presents by using up all Stars I collected ! :( ... Or can I also find a "Key" by collecting an Incident ?

darthronin

Farmer
When looking at the main building set, i seriously doubt its worth for me to bother about them.
I need to get 3 of em, which seems to be impossible without spending a serious amount of diamonds.
The bonus doesn't seem worth spending that amount of diamonds AT ALL...

I do hope i'm wrong in my impression, but so far seems like a skippable event.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
seems like it, yes - but so far, 10 FP does not really seem worth the effort - I currently would consider the keys a better way than the reindeers to reward diamond players. Going from last years statistics, we will get about 8-10 dailies or keys.
Edit
I wrong to talk of obtaining 2 bakeries free but only 1 and another of level 4 so, if someone want finish it, he need the diamonds
2 bakeries should be possible without problem - you have to consider the stars you win from opening presents as well. Last year I got the full level 9 and additional 3 parts of the train - this year there is one more part in the milestones already - so unless Inno pulls a fast one and spreads the bakery parts more sparsely in the later grand prizes, I would expect to get 2 full bakeries and maybe one or two more parts
could you send me the VF gingerbread bakery stats?
see fandom wiki ;)

Owl II

Emperor
Those Stars can be collected by completing the event questline, as well as special daily quests and in incidents hidden around your city.
Special daily quests - do you mean event quests or daily challenges like in the fall event?