• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2020

estrid

Baronet
So you used 2995 diamonds to get 1 selection kit and 8 quite qustionable prizes because I got 3 lvl 1's and 13 upgrade kits for free. Also according to my calculation I needed around 200-250 stars (25-26 matches) to get 2 more upgrades (3 grandprizes in total).
Oh no, I used 2995 diamonds to get the sleigh builder. What else came with it, I don't even remember.

BritishBoy

Marquis
Oh no, I used 2995 diamonds to get the sleigh builder. What else came with it, I don't even remember.
Lol. To my mind it is not very smart decision. 1 daily prize cost me around 100-110 stars, thats 1050-1200 diamonds and you've paid 2.5 times more

estrid

Baronet
Lol. To my mind it is not very smart decision. 1 daily prize cost me around 100-110 stars, thats 1050-1200 diamonds and you've paid 2.5 times more
I did get the sleigh builder from the daily too (without paying diamonds) ... But I wouldn't do that on live, because I have quite many sleigh builders in every world there that I play.
Here I started after that Christmas when sleigh builders were plenty. So I succeeded doubling the number of them having now 6.

ArianX

Merchant
I liked the fact that was able to get quite a few sleigh builders which will help replacing production buildings for something smaller. Other than that, was one upgrade short for 3 buildings, don't have room for those and, as it was said many times, layout is odd and the road in front of the bakeries doesn't make sense when you place 3. Layout should be in line so the road in front of them connects and looks like a street with bakeries.
Could have been better yes, but we've had worse events.

Umbrathor

Baronet
@Community managers, is it correct that I do not see a feedback thread for the Winter event in the 'Now on live' section?

I wanted to add the suggestion that when you offer lockpicks as rewards by the daily challenges, you temporarily disable the worst reward options, such as coins only, supplies only, medals etc. The calendar rewards are comparable to the dailly quest rewards 'pity prizes', and the lockpicks get us one-fifth of such a reward at best. This makes the lockpicks a very bad alternative for the normal daily quest rewards. Many a daily quedst I had to choose between the lockpicks and coins-only as rewards. That's extremely disappinting, knowing that I might have been able to try for a Collector's chest, a Researcher's chest or a Japanese cherry chest if those lockpicks hadn't been there.
Temporarily disabling the bad daily rewards and replacing them with lockpicks at least give us a reasonable alternative.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
@Community managers, is it correct that I do not see a feedback thread for the Winter event in the 'Now on live' section?

I wanted to add the suggestion that when you offer lockpicks as rewards by the daily challenges, you temporarily disable the worst reward options, such as coins only, supplies only, medals etc. The calendar rewards are comparable to the dailly quest rewards 'pity prizes', and the lockpicks get us one-fifth of such a reward at best. This makes the lockpicks a very bad alternative for the normal daily quest rewards. Many a daily quedst I had to choose between the lockpicks and coins-only as rewards. That's extremely disappinting, knowing that I might have been able to try for a Collector's chest, a Researcher's chest or a Japanese cherry chest if those lockpicks hadn't been there.
Temporarily disabling the bad daily rewards and replacing them with lockpicks at least give us a reasonable alternative.

Feel free to add your feedback here, we monitor all forumthreads and forward all feedback, even of events that are over on the Beta and live on the live markets :)

Isoniahtar

Farmer
As I said in the feedback thread, rewards were too little and too small to play without spending loads of diamonds (and money?). I don't like that, but what can I say, it was impossible to finish the challenges just on the playing itself without extra privileges.