• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2019

DeletedUser10346

Are we getting Sleeping Cars a 3rd time, to know if I should buy diamonds?
Regards

Frankiedk

Squire
I know this event is live, BUT

When on iPhone, when pressing the daily prize today (Freight wagon), i cannot anywhere se WHAT wagon is the one i can win today, but i can see how many of each i got. Dunno how it works on iPads and Andriod phones/pads, but others must have the same problem. Can you please mark the one that's daily in some way. I Know Event is almost over, but i guess the wagon concept can reappear at a later date. I tried it on my iPhone today, but normally i use PC so was not aware of the issue until one of my Guild mates had to ask which one, was on today.

Yenn3f3r

Merchant
Why the winter train has not priority in the motivations? It is almost one of the best buildings at the moment and yet it is plundered every day.

Yenn3f3r

Merchant
however, I think it should be one of the first buildings to be motivated, so I shouldn't necessarily remember to use an aid kit.

in the past it has happened that new buildings are sometimes not added to the motivation priorities

qaccy

Emperor
however, I think it should be one of the first buildings to be motivated, so I shouldn't necessarily remember to use an aid kit.

in the past it has happened that new buildings are sometimes not added to the motivation priorities

This was the case when Inno had to manually control the priority list. Inno has since created a system that sorts buildings automatically, so things like this no longer happen.

I think what you're missing here is that the priority system only looks at what is added by motivating a building. The reason why most buildings are aided before the Winter Train is because it produces all of its extra resources whether it's motivated or not; the only thing motivation does is increase the coin production. In other words, according to the priority system, the Winter Train is no different from something like a Cottage or a Hut or any other building that only produces coins. Yes, the Winter Train produces a lot of other stuff, but since that stuff is not affected by the building being motivated, the system doesn't treat it as a priority.

RedRed

Viceroy
I know this event is live, BUT

When on iPhone, when pressing the daily prize today (Freight wagon), i cannot anywhere se WHAT wagon is the one i can win today, but i can see how many of each i got. Dunno how it works on iPads and Andriod phones/pads, but others must have the same problem. Can you please mark the one that's daily in some way. I Know Event is almost over, but i guess the wagon concept can reappear at a later date. I tried it on my iPhone today, but normally i use PC so was not aware of the issue until one of my Guild mates had to ask which one, was on today.
Same on Android... Cars are really hard to distinguish on a small screen, had to use the wiki to be sure what car is available...

DeletedUser

There was a mistake on the Official Facebook page - apologies, it will be corrected if it hasn't been already.
Mistake, yeah, right. That is no mistake, that is greed in progress and even Inno employees seem not to understand WHY did you made players pay for rewards in event. I surely still am not grasping this lousy idea...