• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2019

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please don't think you are being ignored, there's still plenty of end of Event feedback to be fed back to the Development Team, as we are seeing already on the forums.

lawlee

Farmer
Honestly i was really dissapointed with the lack of sleigh builders this event the only options were day 2 as a daily special when i had no stars, the stupid reindeer sleigh which costs 3000 diamonds and grand prize number 16 which i got for 280 diamonds.
please consider putting the sleigh builder up twice as a daily special on live release.

Feanor II

Baronet
Please don't think you are being ignored, there's still plenty of end of Event feedback to be fed back to the Development Team, as we are seeing already on the forums.

We are waiting with bated breath.

Just FTR, I realized as I typed that sentence that it sounds kind of sarcastic. It's not. I seriously, genuinely want them to fix this Event. I love Forge of Empires and I also enjoy model trains so this event had all the makings of being my favorite event Inno has ever done. I very much want them to fix it and I WILL pay for good prizes if they fix it. I very much want to build a giant train (or multiple trains) in my live cities. I just can't justify spending money on it if it's weaker than the already-existing options. I can't substitute silver for gold, no matter how fun of a concept the silver is wrapped up in.

DeletedUser10047

Nice to hear. It seems however that developer looks very busy or lazy at acting... 1 month to understand the issues ?
The Inno team has a lot more information to go on besides forum complaints. They also know diamond sales, support tickets generated because people spent diamonds without meaning to, event participation rate (including dropout rate), number of event buildings that were placed in cities (including cars), and so on.

Feanor II

Baronet
Just because you have posted 100,000 complaint messages does not mean that the majority of players think like you.
How many players made the event and how many complained?

Fair point, but most people don't take the time to post on the Forum at all. IMHO a better way to approach sampling in this case is to ask what percentage of your focus group (Forum posters who tested the event) spoke about the issue in question and whether the feedback was positive or negative. Of course extrapolating from the survey group outward to the larger population (in this case extrapolating from those who played and posted to those who only played) is always a "fuzzy" practice; that's why credible surveys always give a margin of error. However, when the overwhelming amount of feedback has been about the same two topics over a month-long survey period...yes, at that point I think it becomes statistically significant.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Whatever the event or the novelty, on this forum it is only complaint.
the lots are never good enough, the probability of winning is still too low, if you can buy a building with diamonds is always too expensive .....

In addition I do not need to read 50 times in a row the same message written by the same author, it is much more unpleasant than the "failures" of the game ....

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
As yet the only news that I can feedback is that changes have been made to the wording of the Announcement for the Winter Event, but that does not mean that Feedback is not still being reviewed.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
As yet the only news that I can feedback is that changes have been made to the wording of the Announcement for the Winter Event, but that does not mean that Feedback is not still being reviewed.
Hello
I just saw that I can not read the names of the cars built behind the train.
The bonuses brought by the cars are displayed on the train, that's good.
But it would be useful to be able to read the names of the cars.
----
For those who find that these cars are weak, do not forget that:
* they do not ask for roads,
They give nothing but increase the harvest of the train.
The blue galaxy can be used with the train (including car bonuses, with only one collection). With the blue galaxy at level 36 (probability of 50%), a Sleeping Car gives on average 3 fp per day, for 6 boxes, without road.

For novice players without the blue galaxy, Dining Car is useful: 4% for 6 boxes, no road is already good.

In my city HMA, my Charcoal Express and 4 cars, with only one road gives me 16% offensive bonus, 11fp, 15 goods, medals, Happiness and supplies. I like him a lot !!

DeletedUser10047

+1 If I want to change out one of the cars for a different car, how would I know which car to put into storage since the cars have no tooltip to indicate what the car's bonus is?

Paprikant

Farmer
intercede for other players and I want you to express a new set train produces enough Forge Point? In my opinion, could give more points Forge given to the requirement of more Forge point in research and Greats Building bigger level

Mr.Quib

Squire
Hello
I just saw that I can not read the names of the cars built behind the train.
The bonuses brought by the cars are displayed on the train, that's good.
Strange, it used to be visible, including amount of happiness and other bonuses. Pop-up just disappeared.

DeletedUser10315

Thank you Inno for listening to your Beta testers by ignoring 23 pages of complains and disagreements. I can't help but feeling you are showing us the middle finger by your ignorance.
And the funny thing is that they claim they are doing us a favor by throwing a ridiclous offer at us and expets us to bow our head and be blindly gratful for it, I feel sorry for the amatures that when they see the "Claim" button they feel like they actually won something and waist their diomads away.

Feanor II

Baronet
They put the announcement up on the U.S. Forum but there is no mention of whether they fixed the Cars. Now that the announcements are up on the live servers can we PLEASE get an update on whether they fixed the Cars or not?!?!