• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2019

DeletedUser8743

People, why do we even bother posting reply after reply here, the system is not a democracy. Doesn't matter if all the beta and live servers come together and protest this event, at the end it all comes down to those two dudes who dress up before each event, and what they decide about the matter.
Grow up. Of course it is not a democracy. Inno is a business. They've given players an opportunity to provide feedback while functionality is still in beta. They even give beta players diamonds to help test it. Sometimes they make changes based on our feedback. Sometimes they choose not to do so.

Complaining about the reindeer portion is silly. Its optional. No one if forcing you to spend diamonds on the reindeer rewards. If someone happens to get lucky, maybe the rewards are good enough to use diamonds on. I personally won't be spending any diamonds on them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8743

Its not only the train you plunder, but when you plunder the train, you also get FP´s and goods from waggons :(
The train is motivatible so it shouldn't get plundered unless you're slow to collect.

DeletedUser8743

I think they will simply remove the reindeer before the live release

and nobody can't complain about it
(except the ones who will complain about things that are not there)
I agree they should delete the reindeer portion before it goes live. The event is perfectly fine without it.

DeletedUser8743

My feedback is:
1) Remove the reindeer portion before the event goes live. Its not worth the complaints. The event is fine without it.
2) The sleigh builder is one of the best items in this event. It was offered on the 2nd day and has not been offered since.
If it is only going to be offered once on live please offer it later in the event when folks have had a chance to build up their stars.
3) The train is very good rewards. The sleeping car is quite good. The dining and freight cars aren't bad at the early ages but are
underwhelming later on. Might want to consider having them bump up for the modern ages to 10 goods and +6%.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Too easy the winter event: I already have the train to the maximum level, without the improvement of the last quest, and 4 cars of which 3 give me 2pf each without being connected to a road + other lots of the day

DeletedUser10346

Hello, will there be another daily special after the Charming Cottage or is this the last one, because it seems the event will run ~ 36 more hours having time for another DS.
Regards

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I think they will simply remove the reindeer before the live release

and nobody can't complain about it
(except the ones who will complain about things that are not there)
:mad:I agree, remove the reindeer before it goes live and people will be able to enjoy the event. Let people use diamonds to buy stars, not to pay for the christmas gifts Santa are bringing you for christmas. It total destroy my christmas mood

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Charming cottage then a mass self-aid kit??? Lame.......

This event, which had so much potential, is simply bogged down by frustrations and disappointments. The reindeer fiasco, the weakness in some of the cars, the boring event (watching a train chug along a straight line) and the overall poor quality of the DSs have really drained much of the fun out of an event that should have been great.

The basic train is certainly quite nice, and the Tactician's Tower is intriguing (though not earth-shaking); but that is about it. If the aim is to stimulate enthusiasm and entice players to spend diamonds, this event falls far, far short of the mark......

I'm surprised; Inno usually course corrects pretty well based on feedback from Beta. This time it seems the comments are being mostly ignored; but hopefully that is not the reality. Because without some fairly major revisions, can't see this being a very successful event when it goes live.

Last edited:

Feanor II

Baronet
Charming cottage then a mass self-ad kit??? Lame.......

This event, which had so much potential, is simply bogged down by frustrations and disappointments. The reindeer fiasco, the weakness in some of the cars, the boring event (watching a train chug along a straight line) and the overall poor quality of the DSs have really drained much of the fun out of an event that should have been great.

The basic train is certainly quite nice, and the Tactician's Tower is intriguing (though not earth-shaking); but that is about it. If the aim is to stimulate enthusiasm and entice players to spend diamonds, this event falls far, far short of the mark......

I'm surprised; Inno usually course corrects pretty well based on feedback from Beta. This time it seems the comments are being mostly ignored; but hopefully that is not the reality. Because without some fairly major revisions, can't see this being a very successful event when it goes live.

I could not agree with you more. This had the potential to be one of the best events they ever did, and they blew it by making easily-fixable errors that as far as I know they're not going to fix before it goes live. It is so unbelievably frustrating to see them make an event with such remarkable potential, but get a couple key details wrong and then refuse to correct them, resulting in wrecking the whole thing. It's not that they got some details wrong that's so mind-blowing; that's why you do a beta run. It's that we filled this thread up with 28 pages and basically the same two things over and over again, and out of stubborn pride (I'm assuming, since that's the only explanation that makes any sense) they just refused to correct them.

@Dudettas Now that the Winter Event is over here on Beta can Inno finally tell us if they'll fix it before it goes live?

CrashBoom

Legend
is it normal that I only collected 7 reindeer ?
(done all quests and collected daily stars every day)

or real bad luck ?

DeletedUser9287

Почему поезд не гудит, собирая ресурсы? Это было бы замечательно.

Moderator note: Please could you provide an English translation?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8336

Почему поезд не гудит, собирая ресурсы? Это было бы замечательно.

Moderator note: Please could you provide an English translation?

From Google Translate : "Do you have a problem, what do you think? It is free to download."

I didn't bought it... Didn't got good prices in it, so the decision not to buy it was easy ;)

But as other has already said: Its not really my favorite event. So just note for next year Winter event:
- Re-think the Shuffle function (make a separate button - or similar - that you can shuffle every time you want it. Otherwise you must sometimes wait until all other 'notinteresting' stuff is taken).
- You can leave the Reindeer as it is. It might be an interesting extra. But I suggest: make some more valuable prices in it. Because otherwise its too expensive for 3k and not interesting stuff in it

Besides: I like the Winter Train. Really lovely designs!! And the cars are a good idea too. But as said: They should receive a Level 2 with an aligned specs as some other buildings. Maybe are the level 2 an idea for next year Winter Event ;)