• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Winter event 2017

DeletedUser8489

Another loading screen with all set buildings.
WINTER_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg
Just as I thought ... just a revamp of the holiday village set! (ie: a "set")

( CAUTION: HUMOR ALERT )

Queue up at the : "Gosh, I must have been wrong" counter located on the 5th floor rear next to Housewares. :p:p:p:p:p
(full refunds given for 'logic leaps' until January 20th ... afterwards only 10% refunded with your original receipt)

Remember, Our next special event will be for Hogmanay. 50% off all varieties of in-stock "I Know It Must Be Haggis!! " tins.

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyHecate

Marquis
Wh
Queue up at the : "Gosh, I must have been wrong" counter located on the 5th floor rear next to Housewares. :p:p:p:p:p
(full refunds given for 'logic leaps' until January 20th ... afterwards only 10% refunded with your original receipt)

Remember, Our next special event will be for Hogmanay. 50% off all varieties of in-stock "I Know It Must Be Haggis!! " tins.
What are you rambling about? Sounds like you've been drinking!!!

DeletedUser8489

What are you rambling about? Sounds like you've been drinking!!!

You have a tough time with humor, eh? Grumpy, eh?? I warned you with a "Humor Alert"!
Or are you just mad because I was right?

Oh well, I like humor and I like having fun. :D:D So get used to it since I'm not going away.
Have a wonderful day! Maybe you can have Haggis for lunch? o_O

(Sounds like you want to be my mother ... AND ... you wish you were drinking)
(BTW: my mother is dead and I'm not in the market for another one. :p)

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyHecate

Marquis
Can someone state what building type each of the 9 buildings from the Set are; residence, production, decoration etc?

DeletedUser8079

Just a thought: It's possible that with that many pieces of the set they're trying to give us more options.
Instead of Elephant fountain: "Here's 5 pieces. You can only put them together 2 ways, and have to use the same pieces both ways, to get max bonus.",
maybe it will be more like:
"Here's 4 decorations and 3 houses. Get any 4 of those to touch for max bonus. Go for the look you want, the shape you want, and have a bit of flexibility in which extra perks you get."
Personally, I'd like it if they did that...

DeletedUser4379

Which of the buildings gives the Attacking Combat Boost??

DeletedUser7951

"Here's 4 decorations and 3 houses. Get any 4 of those to touch for max bonus. Go for the look you want, the shape you want, and have a bit of flexibility in which extra perks you get."
I know when this goes live it would be close to Christmas, but I don't think miracles are going to happen :D But nothing wrong in dreaming

LadyHecate

Marquis
I know when this goes live it would be close to Christmas, but I don't think miracles are going to happen :D But nothing wrong in dreaming
There's always flexibility when talking about that many pieces; especially if you're looking at multiple Sets. FoE players are innovative and will always come up with the most efficient use of Set pieces. Just look at the 4 Palace Set which only utilised one of the two decoration pieces once and the other only twice.

I'd very much like for it to be a single nine piece set where the bonus for connecting to more different pieces of the set isn't limited to 4 bonuses, but instead make it so that different arrangements of the nine pieces will maximize different effects rather than having one arrangement that maximizes all the effects and make it so that it isn't possible to maximize every effect.

If the bonus that player A wants is the attack bonus, then he can put the piece that boosts attack in the centre with as many of the other pieces touching it as possible.
If player B likes forge points, then he can centralize the FP producing piece.
Similarly with the piece that generates goods or boosts for defence, supplies and coins.

By giving every piece the potential to have up to eight levels of bonus (obviously a 1x1 piece would be limited to 4 bonuses) then every player can arrange the set in the fashion that suits their individual needs the most.

DeletedUser8649

Any ideas about set pieces best combination? I'm not able to combine them ahahahaah

DeletedUser7084

When was the Halmbock on the prize board? i've logged in every day and not seen it. Will it be on again in the last few days? If not i might as well delete the other 8 buildings :(

DeletedUser

When was the Halmbock on the prize board? i've logged in every day and not seen it. Will it be on again in the last few days? If not i might as well delete the other 8 buildings :(
day 9

no player knows if it comes tomorrow, later or not again
(and the people who work for Inno won't tell it)

DeletedUser5429

Feedback : having a useless (although beautiful) Santa Workshop three times during the event is disappointing.
I guess the majority of players would have rather had a winter village building.
Or a SoK, or perhaps a rogue hideout, or a wishing well...
But not that crap.
Please, Inno...
And the same stands (probably) for champion's retreat, which was also present three times if I remember well.