• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Winter event 2017

Silveralius

Squire
New avatars for Winter event 2017
portrait_260.jpg
portrait_261.jpg

Loading screen:
WINTER_Loading_Screen_1.jpg
WINTER_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg
Buildings

D_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonusSet17a.png
D_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonusSet17b.png
D_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonusSet17c.png
D_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonusSet17d.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonusSet17a.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonusSet17b.png
R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonusSet17c.png
L_SS_AllAge_WinterBonusSet17a.png
L_SS_AllAge_WinterBonusSet17b.png

Last edited:

LadyHecate

Marquis
Yes, they are all one set.
Julian stated ONE set! You'd be able to tell by the respective icon's title whether it belonged to one or more Sets; also whether it was a Decoration, Residence or Production building. That might prove useful in order to work out which will require a road connection. Looking at the icons, I'm guessing that it's either a 6x4 or 8x3 structure.

Fairy Lily

Steward
It's all plain guessing now ... but I bet they will be 2 distinct sets just exactly like the Rajah Palace sets. :D

I am sure it is meant to be a Christmas Market, so it would have to be one set. Christmas Markets are not split, they are one set.

DeletedUser8489

Julian stated ONE set!
I apologize ... didn't realize he must be one of the designers. ;)
Christmas Markets are not split, they are one set
So many things I obviously don't know ...

Okay, I give in. It is one gigantic set. God hasn't spoken to me yet from the clouds and lightning ... bummer .... maybe next year I'll get lucky.
:D:D:D :p

Just noticed! Why have both new avatars got cigars (which look like they're still alight) sticking out of their drinks?!!!
Must be Cuban cigars! They are the best! But to be sure let's ask Julian ... just to make sure they aren't some cheap Dominican Republic fakes.:eek:

DeletedUser8489

If you look at the links there is 'Set' in the name (http://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings/D_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonusSet17a.png)
If there would be more than one set it would be named 'SetA' and 'SetB'.

BEWARE: HUMOR ALERT!

:) You might turn out to be right. :) I hope you are. It would be interesting to see something that large. I hope that if one completely builds it that the result is a special power that will allow one to immediately destroy all Rogues in battle! :eek: In the "Spirit of the Holidays" of course. LOL HoHoHo!
Let us know how they all fit together when you find out.

But I think that at this point it is just an assumption that you've made from one word. That's called a 'logic leap'.
Why couldn't it be a new "set" of special themed buildings just like they brought out in 2013?
http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2013_Winter_Event

It's just as possible ... just as valid of an assumption ... based upon the word "set".

(What about "MultiAge"?? LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:

Julian24

Viceroy
But I think that at this point it is just an assumption that you've made from one word. That's called a 'logic leap'.
Why couldn't it be a new "set" of special themed buildings just like they brought out in 2013?
http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/2013_Winter_Event

It's just as possible ... just as valid of an assumption.
I'm quite sure, because only real set buildings have 'Set' in the link.
The buildings of the Winter Event 2013 dont have this in the link ;)

DeletedUser8489

Julian, take a look at the picture at the bottom of this page:
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Winter_Event
My guess is that they just redid the building set for this Event. We will find out though when they bring it out here on Beta sometime in November.
Sure wish we could bet here ... I will be needing some rum for my eggnog. :D lol

Last edited by a moderator: