• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Winter event, 2015

DeletedUser4379

Jeez, Louise. I'm still trying to figure out how to fit a 6 x 3 Graveyard into my cities. Now you want I gotta worry 'bout a 6 x 3 Confectionery?

DeletedUser4381

Jeez, Louise. I'm still trying to figure out how to fit a 6 x 3 Graveyard into my cities. Now you want I gotta worry 'bout a 6 x 3 Confectionery?

You could always just sell it before the event starts, and start again with a 2x4... Y'know, just for the challenge. ;)

DeletedUser

who cares about the Confectionery :confused:

I want the stars in the quests before getting the Confectionery
and then get as many Shrines of Knowledge as possible with them

:p

DeletedUser4379

**Thank-you conqueror and Lady for your oh so helpful suggestions**

vesgouo

Baronet
who cares about the Confectionery :confused:
I want the stars in the quests before getting the Confectionery
and then get as many Shrines of Knowledge as possible with them
:p

I want the Wishing Well. I hope this year he did not come very early, to be able to get more stars from the quests.
In the last year, it came in 6th day (on live servers). Barely managed to catch one.
The Shrine come on the 21st day.

Something that would be really innovative and challenging on winter event:
- Release all missions to be made in sequence, without the limiting factor of only 1 per day.

DeletedUser5800

Something that would be really innovative and challenging on winter event:
- Release all missions to be made in sequence, without the limiting factor of only 1 per day.

Innovative? Challenging? Really?

DeletedUser4256

does someone remember if last year there were observatory bps as prize?

vesgouo

Baronet
2 observatory BPs on day 8
Was day 8 on BETA. Day 17 on LIVE.
The order of awards on BETA was totally different from the live server.

______________________________________________________________________________________

My 3 wishes for this year's event:

1st - Freedom to make all events in sequence and not just 1 per day

2nd - A Christmas tree as a mission reward in the first missions, to see all FORGE decorated for Christmas

3rd - 2 of these guys per table:
BMNfl48.png

DeletedUser4379

Was day 8 on BETA. Day 17 on LIVE.
The order of awards on BETA was totally different from the live server.

______________________________________________________________________________________

My 3 wishes for this year's event:

1st - Freedom to make all events in sequence and not just 1 per day

2nd - A Christmas tree as a mission reward in the first missions, to see all FORGE decorated for Christmas

3rd - 2 of these guys per table:
BMNfl48.png

Yes. Diamonds came nearly last on Server Beta, and on day 2-3 on Server EN. Waaayyy too soon.
The 'Eternal Eye' does not work w/2X (ie., you can't 'see' 4). I would like that changed.

DeletedUser

Someone said it was announced to start today, but no guarantee

DeletedUser4285

I read somewhere there is a new unit special called Grinch. It reduces defences of the opponent's army by 10% and only 1 grinch has an effect.

Or maybe that is just my imagination :p

I hope winter event dont come too soon, at least not till i am done with map and tech.