• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Contest 2020

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Last week our Winter Contest 2020 started.
As always, we would love to hear your feedback about our contest.
You can find all information about this contest here.

housemouse

Squire
Sorry a question about task 3. Only the residential buildings or also the production buildings and decorations count?

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
enjoy the contest, and it's a nice way to see how the winter event has evolved over time. I find these contests fun, so hats off for the effort.
One minuscule issue, for contest #1, there are actually 8 differences between the 2 pictures.

You can look up every building in the wiki.
Just like you can google every crosswords puzzle, the point is it's not accessible across the ages like GB are. Anyone under AF isn't going to know what even to look for on the wiki for the OA terminal because it's a new feature for those ages. The fun is doing it from your own knowledge like #3 the event and past experience helps you know which buildings those are.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
We are really looking forward to your feedback about this contest.
Personally I think it looked brilliant but we need your feedback too!
Did you like it?
Did you like the art used?
What did you think of the difficulty of the different challenges and the answering system?
What would you want to see different when we host something similair in the future?

estrid

Baronet
I liked it, not too difficult. The 'find x differences' is somewhat tedious to do... maybe it were easier to have some grid over the pics and the answer is the coordinates where the differences are?

Isoniahtar

Farmer
It was fun, some of the challenges were a bit slow to materialise, but well. If I completed the sleigh, when do I get my rewards?