• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Winter Challenge 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10039

I Inserted a Jpeg (this is the largest i could make it before I got an error saying Upload file was too large). After 4 hours of trying to use the method you explained on how to take a screen shot.

Also included is a full city screenshot using a simple method : prntscr.com/qey881

Attachments

• attempt 23.jpg
    attempt 23.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser1418

That was not easy to do. In order to fit my city, I had to CTRL + "-" to 80%, and then since my screenresolution is 2560x1440 producing an PNG image of 7.6MB, however it was denied. I had to trim it using photoresizer.com, resized to 1980x1080 and save it as a jpeg to become slightly less than 1Mb...

Nevertheless, enjoy the view of DemoCity :)

2019-12-24 Beta DemoCity.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1418

That was not easy to do. In order to fit my city, I had to CTRL + "-" to 80%, and then since my screenresolution is 2560x1440 producing an PNG image of 7.6MB, however it was denied. I had to trim it using photoresizer.com, resized to 1980x1080 and save it as a jpeg to become slightly less than 1Mb...

Nevertheless, enjoy the view of DemoCity :)

DeletedUser10338

My City

Attachments

• Forge of Empires 2 copy.pdf
    60.2 KB · Views: 1

DeletedUser9977

My city!

Attachments

• City of NewEmess.JPG
    City of NewEmess.JPG
    390.2 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser10015