• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Winter Challenge 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Winter%20Contest%20Logo.png

Greetings!

The second Challenge has just begun! We're looking for a cool Winter City, so all you need to do is to take a print screenshot (photo) of your City, showing the Winter theme or Winter buildings. Easy, isn't it?!
By clicking in the button below to submit your answer, you can also check a friendly guide on 'how to take a screenshot'! Please make sure to submit your city's screenshot by January 6, 2020! :)

For this challenge, 3 players can win ONE Tactician Tower Level 2! Have fun puzzling!

If you wish to leave any feedback about the Winter Contest, please click here.

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Last edited:

talamanta

Baronet
Pathfinder

there is a problem
does not appear
at the beginning
the participation
whenever I send it again
but i can't delete
the extra
participation

Last edited:

DeletedUser9201

Dear FoE-Team,
Have a very merry X-mas for yous all and all yous loved-ones !
Snowy holidaywishes,
Blanco

Attachments

• 2019 Contest 4.png
    2019 Contest 4.png
    459.9 KB · Views: 0

DeletedUser7892

It wont take the file, says too large. Tried over and over and over and each time the picture got smaller and smaller. Soon didn't even have 1/4 of the city showing and it still says file too large. So not sure how that works though obviously I'm not meant to be a part of this

DeletedUser9357

screen shot of city attached.

Attachments

• FoEcity.pdf
    468.3 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.