• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Winter bakery chain

Fire Lord

Squire
I thought the winter event building was a chain building, so I spend all 4,000 diamonds on them in my us worlds. Unfortunately, they aren't which was a surprise to both my brother and me. Are they changing it, are they not? Do people want it to be a chain? From my understanding, you just needed 3 different bakeries in a long row to unlock max bakeries for all of them, which would've been really cool, and allowed players to make long "shopping blocks" as long as they were all connected to roads. What I want to know is other people's opinions on this, what do you guys think?

Emberguard

Emperor
It was never a chain. It's a set and has the same behaviour as a set would.

I don't mind one way or the other whether it be a set or a chain. However if it were a chain you would be introducing an additional mechanic into how chains work. Because chains have a set amount they add, sets have a dynamic output that changes based on the amount of neighbours

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Although the chain mechanic might have been the original idea for the Winterbakery, it never made to the release (besides in the loading screen) - It always was introduced with the set mechanic and it was clearly explained in the announcement, what bonuses are given when.