• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Wildlife Event

milena136

Farmer
Troubleshooting
cleared
when i go into wildlife event all the dice are blurred and i can't play a single combo

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
chrom
Recreation steps
when i go into wildlife event all the dice are blurred and i can't play a single combo
Frequency
from the beginning of the event
Can this be reproduced?
game-changing

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
maybe you want to provide a screenshot?

PS: in case you mean this
1679123463544.png

this is from the Helper - it gives you a preview of what will happen with the tiles when you remove a pointed to block

Last edited:
Minimize or close window above. If you minimize Helper still runs in background.
You can hoover over blocks to see what will happen and if you think it's okay, you can click the block.
Helper only overlays the "what if" image, do not affect minigame itself.

Please provide a screenshot or some more information.
It's not a bug, just FoE Helper behavior. Helper overlays minigame with image where you can hoover over a block and it shows what will happen if you click it. You can either click the block or hoover over another. You can minimize Helper window, so it runs in background and maximize if needed or close Helper window. Helper doesn't affect minigame itself.
I might have some complaints about the way Helper's graphics works, but it doesn't interfere with the minigame in the slightest.

milena136

Farmer
It's not a bug, just FoE Helper behavior. Helper overlays minigame with image where you can hoover over a block and it shows what will happen if you click it. You can either click the block or hoover over another. You can minimize Helper window, so it runs in background and maximize if needed or close Helper window. Helper doesn't affect minigame itself.
I might have some complaints about the way Helper's graphics works, but it doesn't interfere with the minigame in the slightest.
thanks