• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Wildlife Event

Legendary Kata

Merchant
Damn it, why cant they get rid of the stupid summer event.
For real, there was once a trick you could do by enabling a console site of the website and adjusting a few increments of code which lets you get the gold rewards everytime you spin it was broken and was cheating but they fixed it...

darthronin

Farmer
Uh oh, that is a massive red flag for me, the fact she likes the worst event and most hated event in the game St Paddys just kills any hope I have for this.
I'll just stick to thinking she likes the st patricks event cuz she is Irish and not because of the garbage mechanics of the event.
The devs are always hyped about the events, don't think i've ever seen any of them be negative unless it was part of their act in the video :D

Havik79

Baronet
When will start the announcement? We want to busying with them!

I believe it is currently 6:46pm Monday in England, the event box from the last event has a count-down timer of 1 day 14 hours, and 44 minutes.
So 9:30am Wednesday the second is when it will start, so probably any time now for an annoucement.

AGranolaBar

Squire
I noticed a shuffle button under the Daily Prize in the sneak peak video. I never had that option in the previous event. Can anyone tell me why it was active just for some players?

aim83

Merchant
I noticed a shuffle button under the Daily Prize in the sneak peak video. I never had that option in the previous event. Can anyone tell me why it was active just for some players?
It was available to all players at Archeology 2021 Event on live servers. Here, on beta, it was still in testing mode, so devs decided to test it the way it was tested - not by all players.