• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Wildlife Event

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
wildlife_hud_0.png

Some of the hud elements seem to have been updated. Also found this:

Code:
WILD|Click to enter the Wildlife event! Collect tickets by completing quests and use them to play levels!

Will be interesting to see what a "level" is, but to me that would fit with some sort of candy crush, toon blast etc game that has been suggested by others.

it will prob be this:

in your left hand, you hold a camera, and in your right hand a pistol.

on the event level screen, wild animals pop up for a short time, and it is your task to make photographs of them as quick as possible. the faster, the more points you score.
HOWEVER.... sometimes images of pesky admins or moderators dressed up as wilderness people will pop up instead and try to hurt you. this is where the pistol comes in. if you see one of these wilderness people, you shoot with the pistol instead ;) don't hurt the animals though, that costs points :p you can use the camera to shortly blind the attacker, but be sure to shoot asap. if you miss or are too slow, they will drag you into the wilds and you end up on their bbq. Game over for the whole day in that case.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
No building yet. But I have added a questgiver and some portraits to my 3rd post who I think looks intended for wildlife.
Also perhaps not very surprisingly another move icon has been added. Identical to the earlier one but with the word "buy" at the end of the image name. So it probably mean you will be able to buy extra moves.

Last edited:

Devilsangel

Baronet
INFOSCREENS
"Basics"
1."Explore levels!"
Spend one Ticket to enter a level and start popping! To pop, click 2 or more adjacent blocks of the same colour to remove them from the board! Each pop uses one Move from a level's limited moves. The level ends once all moves have been used, so make the most of your moves!
2."Find Paw Prints!"
Paw Prints can be found inside levels! Drop a Paw Print to the bottom of the board to collect it. Collect enough of them to obtain the valuable Grand Prize!
3. "Pop Rewards!"
Pop 4 or more blocks of the same colour to create a Reward Chest! The bigger the pop you make, the better the Chest! Chests contain different rewards depending on their colour! Drop it to the bottom of the board to gain a reward, including a chance to win the Daily Special!

"Helpers"
1."Collect Coins!"
Need some extra help? Collect Coins by logging in each day, completing quests and finding incidents that appear around your city! You can use your Coins to get more moves at the end of a level or on special Boosters!
2. "Need more Moves?"
Each level has a limited amount of moves, but you can use your Coins to get more moves each time you run out! Use your moves to explore the level and gain rewards.
3. "Powerful Boosters!"
Use Coins to get powerful Boosters that help you in levels! Each has a unique ability; the Hammer removes 1 block, the Windmill changes 8 adjacent blocks to a chosen block's colour and the Lightning booster removes all blocks of a chosen block's colour from the board

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
2. "Need more Moves?"
Each level has a limited amount of moves, but you can use your Coins to get more moves each time you run out! Use your moves to explore the level and gain rewards.
3. "Powerful Boosters!"
Use Coins to get powerful Boosters that help you in levels! Each has a unique ability; the Hammer removes 1 block, the Windmill changes 8 adjacent blocks to a chosen block's colour and the Lightning booster removes all blocks of a chosen block's colour from the board
I really like where this is going. Coins to get more... I know where my coins are going to :p

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
INFOSCREENS
"Basics"
1."Explore levels!"
Spend one Ticket to enter a level and start popping! To pop, click 2 or more adjacent blocks of the same colour to remove them from the board! Each pop uses one Move from a level's limited moves. The level ends once all moves have been used, so make the most of your moves!
2."Find Paw Prints!"
Paw Prints can be found inside levels! Drop a Paw Print to the bottom of the board to collect it. Collect enough of them to obtain the valuable Grand Prize!
3. "Pop Rewards!"
Pop 4 or more blocks of the same colour to create a Reward Chest! The bigger the pop you make, the better the Chest! Chests contain different rewards depending on their colour! Drop it to the bottom of the board to gain a reward, including a chance to win the Daily Special!

"Helpers"
1."Collect Coins!"
Need some extra help? Collect Coins by logging in each day, completing quests and finding incidents that appear around your city! You can use your Coins to get more moves at the end of a level or on special Boosters!
2. "Need more Moves?"
3. "Powerful Boosters!"
I think my earlier block crushing minigame thought wasn't too far from this popping game :)

It seems you buy the boosters similar to the tools in Archaeology Event because we have Wildlife booster bundles. But they're should still be in a placeholder state with the black circles. If you want to see what the actual boosters look like you can look at the Infoscreens from the start of this thread again. The second one seems to have them, even though I think what probably are supposed to be the Windmill looks more like a flower.

wildlife_booster_bundle_icon_1.pngwildlife_booster_bundle_icon_2.png

Also added a couple tutorial images to the last image post at the beginning of the thread.

Last edited: