• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Spoiler Wildlife Event

PhoenixFenix

Marquis
Nice with the first sneak peak on the main event building. Even though they clearly has some work left to do, since they currently has used the same image for all the levels. :) I agree the other loading screen looks like it will turn out really nice, :)

I also found a shuffle icon. And another image of Diane with the difference being that the image name confirms she is indeed a Wildlife Event Questgiver.

Last edited:

PhoenixFenix

Marquis
Close, but not quite, when it did come to the buildings levels. Here the 7 levels are:
I wasn't the first finding out about it's existence this time. According to @MooingCat it seems to be 3x4. And @gdz.bplaced.net found the separate level images first.
My own contribution is it's a 7 lvl building with 3 options on the highest level.
Lvl 1Lvl 2Lvl 3Lvl 4Lvl 5
Lvl 6Lvl 7 - BearLvl 7 - EagleLvl 7 - Moose

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Baronet
This is probably my favorite building based on looks in the game. I'm really stoked for this event!

Also, eagles all the way

MooingCat

Marquis
Must be a placeholder.

Seems like the daily special switch is returning, so hopefully that's a permanent feature in all events (with daily specials) going forward :)

PhoenixFenix

Marquis
You wish!
Graphics are still being created. The GV will be available in the following Event.
I would say we can't be sure they haven't chosed to put the Governor's Villa as a prize somewhere in the event. The prizes should come for somewhere, either created for this event or reintroduced ones. But we will not know that until the event begins since as had been said it's probably only placeholders in the video. So don't get your hopes up too much.

Havik79

Marquis
Uh oh, that is a massive red flag for me, the fact she likes the worst event and most hated event in the game St Paddys just kills any hope I have for this.

>Wants events to be distinguishable
>Copy and pastes last years events
>Halloween/Archeology is the same mechanic
>Spring/soccer is the same mechanic

:rolleyes:

Another 2 weeks to the event, I guess we'll see. Looks like candy crush game.