• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Wildlife Event

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Wildlife event? Are you serious?
First of all, the pieces and icons look straight out of a children's cartoon.
Second of all, I can't think of a single event I'd replace with this. People have theorized it may be summer, which I REALLY hope it isn't. The summer event is awesome and I'd like to get some governor's villas from the wheel. The only event I would replace with this is St. Patty's. Even though some events lately have had disappointing main prizes, I think at some point they've all had at least one good main prize. So depriving us of a chance to win a past event building in the daily special would make me angry lol.
But hey, if you want to replace St. Patty's I am 100% on board. St. Patty's is a lot of work, confusing, plus you can't get a complete previous event building from it (I got like 2 celtic forest sets this year)
If they replaced the summer event they'll probably still keep the villa as a daily special. They replaced carnival with st patrick's, but kept the carnival buildings as "daily specials" in the st patrick's event.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
I've never understood the pushback about new events. I'm happy if Inno tries new formats for events, and especially in replacing other, more boring events. The summer event is meh at best, the wheel is such a pain. I'm glad that Inno is doing something new. The Archaeology format came from them messing around (which is fun), the St. Patrick's Day one (which isn't too bad honestly, better than random buttons), and more.

People love to complain about events being annoying and a pain to play, so why not be happier when Inno is trying something new? At least wait for the event to come out and try playing it before complaining about how the format is bad.

Smh

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
The summer event is meh at best, the wheel is such a pain

Subjective. I like it.
However, Like I said earlier; I wouldn't mind if they changed the mechanics. Just keep the reward theme intact, because that's one of my favorite themes in the whole game.

But you know; maybe they have cool plans for a new reward theme associated with 'wildlife'.
I was sad when they got rid of the Venice themed rewards, but it's been okay (although I would still love some more Venice stuff!).

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Found an event background, I assume it's the event window background?

My first thought seeing it was some sort of river crossing puzzle, but not quite sure how that would be made into an event. I'm definitely interested to see more about it though :)

wildlife_background.jpg

PhoenixFenix

Baronet

My first thought seeing it was some sort of river crossing puzzle, but not quite sure how that would be made into an event. I'm definitely interested to see more about it though :)

wildlife_background.jpg

Your wishes has have been heard :)

More images has been added (you find them in the 2nd post in the beginning of the thread), Whatever this is it's definietely going to be interesting.

But I think what would answer most questions is if someone are able to find the contents of the info screen.

Could this actually be a new settlement?
Got a newsletter from my server inviting us to play the new Mughal Empire settlement.
Unless the Mughal Empire is connected to Disney somehow (see one of the latest images) I very much doubt it. Also, it might only be me, but putting images for settlements in folders named seasonalevents (as I mentioned before many of the images are) and for example having an "event info screen" and leagues, doesn't make much sense for settlements. And their usually quite logical in where they put stuff, so I'm so certain you could be this definietely is an Event and nothing else.

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Right now this looks to me like a connect-three-in-a-row game. Think Candy Crush. It fits with the colorful theme. I'm not sure how some other stuff would fit into that though.

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
Right now this looks to me like a connect-three-in-a-row game. Think Candy Crush. It fits with the colorful theme. I'm not sure how some other stuff would fit into that though.
To me it looks more like a block crushing game. Think Toon Blast. Many of them seems to have colourful squares with the same coloured icons on.
But I believe everyone could come up with a different complete event mechanic where everything fits if they tried. And no other than Inno's developers would know how close it would be to the real answer,

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
If everything is jumping and twitching like origami or footballers, without the possibility to cancel these wild dansing, then I will probably miss this event. What age group is this game designed for? I'm ashamed to say, but I think I'm too old for jumping toons.

LordVaderIII

Marquis
Am I the only one thinking this could be an elaborate April Fool's joke by Inno? One of the images is Minnie Mouse! That's not throwing up any red flags?

Julian24

Viceroy
Yes, I know all about placeholders but usually companies use their own artwork for them. Not something copyrighted / trademarked by Disney.
Maybe it is part of a private picture from an developer?
It is definitly just a placeholder. Why should it matter what image is used there?

Fire Lord

Squire

wildlife_background.jpg
I can't see the image, and I couldn't see your previous image.