• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Wildlife event - Last turn collection bug

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
Troubleshooting
This bug has nothing to do with clearing cache or reinstalling the app.
Found a bug in the Wildlife event. I had 3 paw prints and 3 or 4 chests stacked up (in 4 or 5 rows over 3 columns) where I'd get them on my last move. However when I made that last move it only collected 1 paw print and 1 or 2 chests before displaying the end of moves screen. After I paid for 10 more moves, it finished collecting the remaining 2 paw prints and 2 or 3 chests. You can see in the attached screenshots how it goes from 8/20 paw prints to 10/20 after I paid for the extra turns.

Browser or App version and version number
Brave browser V1.25.68 Windows 10
Recreation steps
See the description. Have a bunch of paw prints and chests stacked up in several rows ready to collect. Wait to remove the bottom row of blocks until you only have 1 turn left. Then remove the bottom row of blocks. The rows start dropping but the end of turn message pops up before they all get collected. After I paid the coins to get more turns the remaining couple of rows dropped and were collected.
Frequency
Don't know. I've been avoiding the situation since it cost me coins to fix.
Can this be reproduced?
I expect so but I haven't tried because it costs me coins to fix.

Attachments

• End of turn - only 8 paw prints.JPG
    End of turn - only 8 paw prints.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Now have 10 paw prints.JPG
    Now have 10 paw prints.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 8