Found a bug in the Wildlife event. I had 3 paw prints and 3 or 4 chests stacked up (in 4 or 5 rows over 3 columns) where I'd get them on my last move. However when I made that last move it only collected 1 paw print and 1 or 2 chests before displaying the end of moves screen. After I paid for 10 more moves, it finished collecting the remaining 2 paw prints and 2 or 3 chests. You can see in the attached screenshots how it goes from 8/20 paw prints to 10/20 after I paid for the extra turns.
- Browser or operating system and version number
- Brave browser V1.25.68 Windows 10
- Recreation steps
- See the description. Have a bunch of paw prints and chests stacked up in several rows ready to collect. Wait to remove the bottom row of blocks until you only have 1 turn left. Then remove the bottom row of blocks. The rows start dropping but the end of turn message pops up before they all get collected. After I paid the coins to get more turns the remaining couple of rows dropped and were collected.
- Don't know. I've been avoiding the situation since it cost me coins to fix.
- Can this be reproduced?
- I expect so but I haven't tried because it costs me coins to fix.
- This bug has nothing to do with clearing cache or reinstalling the app.
116.9 KB Views: 9
89.4 KB Views: 8