• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

GateKeeper

Baronet
How much did you get from those 10 tickets? If it was 4 that makes it 106 paws from 40 games or 2.65 paws per game, which is definitely possible

:)
not sure how many paws from those 10 tickets, but i was focused on Paws collection with them

I had 6 tickets today (4 from refresh, 1 from incident, 1 from daily) got 7 Paws....bad day I suppose.

Just seems too close without spending diamonds to get more tickets or wildlife coins to smash a block here and there. clearly Golden frags rewards is very hard to get in the Paw collection prize line.

Last edited:
not sure how many paws from those 10 tickets, but i was focused on Paws collection with them

I had 6 tickets today (4 from refresh, 1 from incident, 1 from daily) got 7 Paws....bad day I suppose.

Just seems too close without spending diamonds to get more tickets or wildlife coins to smash a block here and there. clearly Golden frags rewards is very hard to get in the Paw collection prize line.
Even if you got the gold frags, if the level 9 price doesn't give the fragments, then they'll just sit in your inventory until next year...???

CrashBoom

Legend
No. You set Golden Panda Statue which produces fragments of golden upgrade.
Yes. the 30 fragments will sit in the inventory til next year

because the golden panda statue produces 150 fragments
and after you make a golden kit you still have 30 fragments in the inventory :p

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Yes. the 30 fragments will sit in the inventory til next year

because the golden panda statue produces 150 fragments
and after you make a golden kit you still have 30 fragments in the inventory :p
Well you can always bulldoze the statue after you have a full 150 and wait and see what next year brings next year :)

from the announcement:

In detail, we will exchange the Panda Shrine Upgrade Kit with a Panda Pathway Selection Kit.

that's bad news, though a rather typical nerf ..

But:

The reason for that is, that by the time you reach that league, you most probably already will receive a full kit from the Grand Prizes. We believe providing the Pathways Selection Kit will be a better reward for you there.

isn't really true (or off the point): we might have (or are near to get it) a full Panda Reserve - but not a Panda Shrine. So now it's a nerf that hurts, because the drop is from Panda Shrine to Panda Reserve.

What am I missing?

Ice bear

Squire
from the announcement:

that's bad news, though a rather typical nerf ..

But:

isn't really true (or off the point): we might have (or are near to get it) a full Panda Reserve - but not a Panda Shrine. So now it's a nerf that hurts, because the drop is from Panda Shrine to Panda Reserve.

What am I missing?

Yes this is not true...i am disappointed in INNO. Why dont say a true...we did mistake..many people get panda gold kit.

CrashBoom

Legend
to get a full Panda Shrine you need to get to 280 (what I will fail because I am terrible in this minigame)

and if you do so then you will also get the Panda Statue which gives you the golden upgrade kit (after 120 days o_O)

so if you reach level 9 then you get the golden kit in 120 days as Inno designed the event
and people who want a full kit immediately must pay (at least with diamonds) as Inno wants it

and I say 120 and not 150 days because you get 30 fragments at the end of the questline
and those fragments there actually prove my point: people shouldn't get the full upgrade immediately (at least not the free2play players)

how do you get a level 9 Panda Reserve before 280 ?

that is how FoE event works in 2023
pay to get immediately maxed out, or wait up to 150 days

What am I missing?
that Inno doesn't want that everybody should get a full Panda Shrine directly in the event (without having to wait until the fragments are produced)

Last edited:
to get a full Panda Shrine you need to get to 280 (what I will fail because I am terrible in this minigame)

and if you do so then you will also get the Panda Statue which gives you the golden upgrade kit (after 120 days o_O)

so if you reach level 9 then you get the golden kit in 120 days as Inno designed the event
and people who want a full kit immediately must pay (at least with diamonds) as Inno wants it

and I say 120 and not 150 days because you get 30 fragments at the end of the questline
and those fragments there actually prove my point: people shouldn't get the full upgrade immediately (at least not the free2play players)

that Inno doesn't want that everybody should get a full Panda Shrine directly in the event (without having to wait until the fragments are produced)

well, the point is that before the change, I got a Shrine without waiting (from the league), now I have to wait (or bully my way into silver with diamonds .. which isn't overly attractive, because many will try ;) So it's a complete nerf for me .. obviously, I don't count waiting as an attractive option ..

please refrain from tweaking my words - never mentioned any target, just that I was certain to reach the Shrine _immediately_ which now isn't possible (or highly improbable)

CrashBoom

Legend
please refrain from tweaking my words - never mentioned any target, just that I was certain to reach the Shrine _immediately_ which now isn't possible (or highly improbable)

it started in St. Patricks event
now this event

and definitley more often in the future

it feels like I am back in 2014 or something where I had to have my graveyard in the city for a whole year to make sure i get the upgrade in the next event. only the time frame is a bit shorter now and of course there is a money shortcut.

Status
Not open for further replies.