• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

joyfulrider

Squire
here we must play 4 boards a day (3 times the 8 hour + 1 from daily quest, the 4th could be delayed if we start daily quests when the wanted special is there)
For the very first day, it might have worked like that. After finishing all four tickets in first day of the event mini-game, you don't get a chance of 4 boards every day because 2 ticket s is the actual time completion happen within a day and third ticket will already fall in the ticket bar next day only (8+8 =16, 16+8 = 24). So with that logic, one daily quest ticket + 2 tickets from ticket bar is the total count per day (3 is the total count). These are the case now since rush quests gave a farewell visit to Panda already. 4 boards a day after rush quest is possible if incidents give you ticket.

Dev team should do one nerf and buff on the event tickets logic like 6hours category to meet the daily time sequence 4x6= 24hours for the tickets refill, and they could have avoided quest ticket and incidents tickets. They complicated themselves too much on maintaining the strategy and balance.

CrashBoom

Legend
???

tickets are every 8 hours
so I get 3 new tickets per day + 1 daily quest

so on average I will spend 4 tickets per day (excluding the free ones at start, grand prizes, ... )

ok one or two can be delayed. and tricks like start and not finish the board
(but if I do that every day then I still play 4 tickets a day, except on the daily special day where I want to play. there I can go up to maybe 8-10, from over 80)

but if you do play 3 tickets every day (inlcuding the daily quest ticket) you lose a ticket per day

Can someone enlighten me about this? :
The Wildlife Event currently have a duration left of 15 days and 22 hours.
I'm at the 1 Quest a day and have done later today 36 Quests of the total of 55 Quests, which means 19 Quests to do !! 19 Quests, each day 1 will NOT work with just 15 days left !! I've already wrote a support ticket to Inno and they simply said to me : "Just play on, you'll finish it" ... without any further comment... I'm total confused, still !

CrashBoom

Legend
Can someone enlighten me about this? :
The Wildlife Event currently have a duration left of 15 days and 22 hours.
I'm at the 1 Quest a day and have done later today 36 Quests of the total of 55 Quests, which means 19 Quests to do !! 19 Quests, each day 1 will NOT work with just 15 days left !! I've already wrote a support ticket to Inno and they simply said to me : "Just play on, you'll finish it" ... without any further comment... I'm total confused, still !
it is a bug that will be fixed before the event ends

nothing to worry about

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
???

tickets are every 8 hours
so I get 3 new tickets per day + 1 daily quest

so on average I will spend 4 tickets per day (excluding the free ones at start, grand prizes, ... )

ok one or two can be delayed. and tricks like start and not finish the board
(but if I do that every day then I still play 4 tickets a day, except on the daily special day where I want to play. there I can go up to maybe 8-10, from over 80)

but if you do play 3 tickets every day (inlcuding the daily quest ticket) you lose a ticket per day
You can save daily quests (i.e. don't complete them) til the day you like the special so you don't have to do that extra every day. On a day when you like the special assuming you start from 3, you can do 6 total including regeneration + whatever you have saved to complete for daily quests.

If the following day you don't like the special you can do none. Two days in a row is when you have to spend tickets just not to waste em.

CDmark

Baronet
At 260 paws there is a Golden Panda Statue for shrine upgrade fragments. But the Panda Reserve will only be L8. Why would I want the statue before having a L9 building? 260 paws versus 280 paws is a big difference that far down the grand prize line. I figure if I am at 260 paws with a L9 building, there is a good chance I would be in Apprentice League where I would win the Panda Shrine Upgrade kit making the statue completely in the way for getting a L9 building. The statue does have lots of value especially for those going for multiple event buildings

Likes so far
Apprentice league shrine upgrade kit as a prize
Golden Panda statue but given after L9 bldg can be obtained
(both above not behind a pay wall)

Dislikes
1) The way we collect coin (cant buy a full booster package until many days into the event = NO BUENO)
2) Blocking 93.72% of the minigame when given the option to extend 10 moves for 65 coin
3) Portraits for milestones rewards. With events getting more precise on how to get a fully leveled event building, the fragment frenzy everywhere in the game, putting things behind pay walls (I get it, it's a business so we pay for better stuff), why mess with something that isn't broke.

CDmark

Baronet
Corrected items, thought event was same as last year for #days, got worried about ticket to paws, was corrected below me
so adjustments
So, milestone 1 - L1, M2-coin (and more like 500?), M3-upgrade, M4-coin (500 at a minimum), M5- shrine upgrade fragments? 30 or 50?

Now, after a few days, most can finish all rush quests and have coin bank to get a full booster package. Now, people can actually play the minigame how and when they want to play it, boosters or extra turns, for a special they like.

Grand Prizes

0 - some tickets since we should use 4 tickets to get the timer rolling but we can save or use
20 - L3, so upgrade
40 - tickets/filler
60 - L4
80 - try something crazy like a 30% or 50% attack/defense potion for city defenders
100 - L5
120 - there always has to be something we complain about, make it here
140 - L6
160 - here is where you can stick the portrait...want to make it fun, let us pick 1 of 10 so people have different ones. This way to get it, you have to play, don't put it early, make the portrait lovers work a little for it
180 - L7
200 - filler (another A/D potion like at 80?)
220 - L8
240 - filler
260 - L9
280 - your panda shrine statue
300 - L1 or selection kit

Last edited:

Ice bear

Steward
Last year, it was 180 paws to get L9, full event building. There was L4 via milestones, then every other grand prize. 21 tickets were given.
This year, it is 280 paws to get L9. A level in milestones and the screwy distribution in grand prizes to make L9. 28 tickets are given.
So, 7 more tickets this year, same clock, 1 every 8 hours, we are supposed to get 100 more paws.

I could see 40 more paws, say you make milestone rewards for L3, then add 40 more to grand prize line from last year to get L9

7 more tickets for 40 paws, a bit if a stretch... would actually be better to replace a portrait with at least 5 more tickets, but 100 paws?
The best way to do it, put the extra tickets (not 1 each grand prize) in the grand prize line so you are not forced to use them until you get a special you want.
So, milestone 1 - L1, M2-coin (and more like 500?), M3-upgrade, M4-coin (500 at a minimum), M5-upgrade

Now, after a few days, most can finish all rush quests and have coin bank to get a full booster package. Now, people can actually play the minigame how and when they want to play it, boosters or extra turns, for a special they like.

Grand Prizes

0 - some tickets since we should use 4 tickets to get the timer rolling but we can save or use
20 - L4, so upgrade
40 - tickets
60 - L5
80 - try something crazy like a 30% or 50% attack/defense potion for city defenders
100 - L6
120 - there always has to be something we complain about, make it here
140 - L7
160 - here is where you can stick the portrait...want to make it fun, let us pick 1 of 10 so people have different ones. This way to get it, you have to play, don't put it early, make the portrait lovers work a little for it
180 - L8
200 - filler (another A/D potion like at 80?)
220 - L9
240 - your panda shrine statue
260 - L1 or selection kit

If you think 7 tickets is enough for 40 more paws, based on last year, then pick another grand prize for tickets

Last year had Wildlife only 14 days.

Sureshot

Farmer
Considering we would only get @ 500-600 wildlife coins from the main/daily questline, the cost of the boosters is ridiculously high. Even allowing for coins from incidents, its highly unlikely that anyone could afford with large booster pack without spending diamonds. Lately these events seem to be pushing more and more for players to spend diamonds/dollars.

Una Queen

Squire
Considering we would only get @ 500-600 wildlife coins from the main/daily questline, the cost of the boosters is ridiculously high. Even allowing for coins from incidents, its highly unlikely that anyone could afford with large booster pack without spending diamonds. Lately these events seem to be pushing more and more for players to spend diamonds/dollars.
well booster packs are a waste of coins anyway. Id personally only spend the coins on hammers or once and a while if you can drop 2+ paws, buy the 10 extra turns.

I've also that impression and say what? Well Inno, I'm NOT planning to EVER pay for a premium pass nor shall I buy extra Diamonds with real money!! Even on television (like on Euro Sport) I see now and then "an advertisement" for FoE..."..a FREE to play strategy game" it sounds like that each time.

If I don't get a full upgraded Event building, well, that can make me sad, but then it will eat dust in my inventory till the time I win an upgrade or selection kit the year after or so...
If Inno games really think they can force me to spend real money, forget it! Sure not if they try harder to push to pay, like with the premiuum pass on event !

Mackie

Squire
iam collecting all coins to get the big collection boosters. It will take approx. further 11 days. I don't know another solution.
And when at the end 1 or two kits are left, I'll wait till next year.

Last edited:
My big gripe with this event is this: the prices do not have any similar component in their name to search and see them all on the same page in the inventory. So I have to look in my 20 page inventory for the panda symbol.

diGriz

Farmer
Quest line got broken, I stopped on 35th quests, today got message that all done, after that another message that I finished 40 quests. Collect button is not working at this case

1679480825621.png

Mackie

Squire
I suppose they are working at it

Attachments

• Bildschirm­foto 2023-03-22 um 11.57.29.png
    Bildschirm­foto 2023-03-22 um 11.57.29.png
    628.5 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.