• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

Emm55

Merchant
I love the addition of pts for popping groups of one color. It feels much more balanced by giving us that option. Less pressure to get the paws now that I can fall back on getting a five star block out the bottom. : )

Thunderdome

Emperor
I really love this event, but the amount of coins is just ridiculous compared to the cost of the tool set
Aside from it being a Candy Crush type of game, this is why this event is my least favorite (based on cost effectiveness). I just play it to get the score and and internal rewards. Had the amount of coin been adjusted to where people can play without diamonds I would not make a fuss about it. Also, there is only 1 Insect Hotel as a prize. I really do not want to spend 1200 diamonds just to get it.
Same. I would expect at least as many scrolls from the Archaeology Event, to put it in comparison.
The Archaeology was my favorite in the past and due to the amount of scrolls adjusted, I was able to get a full building (and some extras) without having to spend diamonds.
No, I haven't seen it. I have a feeling it might not be in this event.
Based on what I see on the Prize list (which is nice as it lets me know what prizes are ahead, many steps, and not just a few), looks like Inno is not including a shrink kit for the WW.

wow.... just went through an entire round where exactly one paw print ever appeared.... one.... lucky for me i snagged it.... lol
Yeah..... i know..... random......

estrid

Baronet
Suddenly the minigame stopped (pic has a chest in the left corner, which did not come down)
When I closed the window below it was two reward windows. Usually they come over the game window to be closed.
When I went back, the chest of left corner was gone and the game was playable again.

Attachments

• Foe_beta_wildevent.png
    Foe_beta_wildevent.png
    770.5 KB · Views: 17

Aerendil

Squire
I liked the event last year.
The league point system is working good as well
The event building is comparable to the charcoal express of 2019s winter event (7x3 vs 6x3), not great but ok
The daily prices are fine, do we get mountain reserve kits 2 times as daily?
:)

lizNdarcy

Farmer
Suddenly the minigame stopped (pic has a chest in the left corner, which did not come down)
When I closed the window below it was two reward windows. Usually they come over the game window to be closed.
When I went back, the chest of left corner was gone and the game was playable again.
I had a similar issue

Thunderdome

Emperor
Have the same hiccup on mine. Also, the icons (standby moon ones) are off alignment from the event producing buildings. I wonder if either is related to the other.

Amdira

Baronet
What's a bit weird is the fact, that wishing wells are only available for diamonds. Players who are building ww-cities won't be happy to spend diamonds to get the chance of getting wishing wells. There should be at least one within the official prices.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Completed all available quests to date. Received 3 GP (1 upgrade kit). It takes 5 more (3 upgrade kit) to get the full main building, taking into account the black box. It seems the devs missed. It is impossible to do this without diamonds, considering that the event is shortened. Or I need upgrade kit in the reward for the league, which is also impossible without diamonds: I am in the league prof now. But I'm sure I won't be able to stay here

And yes, I got 5 DS. Not that I collected it on purpose. So happened
I'm experiencing the same thing as Owl. Currently to date, I up to speed with the quests, and now have a level 6 spec bldg. So as of now 3 short. My next prize is an upgrade kit, and I will received an upgrade kit from the milestones. So there is a very good chance I will only get to a level 8 spec bldg and thats with the upgrade kit from the last event. Also like Owl said, without diamonds you won't be able to get the additional kit in the league winnings.

Perhaps with the quickness of the event we aren't getting as many Wildlife coins? to buy extra tools and 10 more turns?

estrid

Baronet
I had just formed a big block of tiles -didn't count the stars but six or seven at least. Then it took it on the lowest row. The chest appeared and made its move away, but no dialog showing what I had got appeared...

When I went back, the minigame didn't react. I refreshed and when back the situation was what it had been AFTER that big chest had vanished.
There was nothing such new in my inventory which I could have assumed coming from that chest.

Last edited:
Muy confuso at the price list - we get 5 upgrades and then another primary building?? It needs to level 9, why don't we get 7-8 upgrades and then the primary building?? And then it loops back for another 5 upgrades and a primary building again. So what are we in another house of horrors with more primary buildings than upgrades??

Owl II

Emperor
I'm experiencing the same thing as Owl. Currently to date, I up to speed with the quests, and now have a level 6 spec bldg. So as of now 3 short. My next prize is an upgrade kit, and I will received an upgrade kit from the milestones. So there is a very good chance I will only get to a level 8 spec bldg and thats with the upgrade kit from the last event. Also like Owl said, without diamonds you won't be able to get the additional kit in the league winnings.

Perhaps with the quickness of the event we aren't getting as many Wildlife coins? to buy extra tools and 10 more turns?
I didn't take into account the tickets in the scale that we receive every 8 hours. You will receive about 24 tickets before the end of the event. This should be enough to get another up kit in GP

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Muy confuso at the price list - we get 5 upgrades and then another primary building?? It needs to level 9, why don't we get 7-8 upgrades and then the primary building?? And then it loops back for another 5 upgrades and a primary building again. So what are we in another house of horrors with more primary buildings than upgrades??
The position of the first primary building is correct: Lv 4 from quest milestones + 5 from grand prizes = one maxed out, and need a new building potentially.

I can't speak to the cycle repeating as 5+1; many events have appropriate cycle lengths with a building in the middle.

The House of Horrors occurrence being the exception - where actually you got too few bases, not too many :)

Edit: actually, I guess we can tell in this case since the reward track is visible far in advance - looking ahead, it's 5 upgrades, base building, 8 upgrades, base building, etc.

Last edited: