• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

Shape and size is the same as the Sunken Treasure & Sleigh Builder not the Magnum Opus. That said until we know the amounts for the coins, Supplies & Medals at each age we only have the big two to use for comparison,
Insect Hotel : 8 hours = 2 Forge Points, 24 Hours = 13 Goods(only 1 type for Age at random)
Sunken Treasure : 8 hours = 5 Goods(1 of each type for Age), 24 Hours = 1 Forge Point
Sleigh Builder: 8 hours = 1 Forge Points, 24 Hours = 15 Goods(3 of each type for Age)
Magnum Opus is same size, just different orientation. Sleigh Builder doesn't give fp. 8 hours = medals.

Finkadel

Marquis
What are you talking about? Who uses these production buildings for goods? 2 fp every 8 hours in a 2x3 is awesome. Twice as good as my row of Magnum Opus' that replaced my blacksmiths. I'll get as many of these as possible in my advanced city especially!
I use only cider mills, because I can rush them, unlike Magnum Opuses. And maybe you are getting 3x FP from them, but for me is rather 2x FP, so I could not care less about them.

And I mentioned goods to compare with sleigh builder - those I use.

estrid

Baronet
I like the wildlife event. Just a little thing not so important, but a tad irritating:
This introduction makes me click on those yellow tiles, but I DON'T want to.
I would just click the green tiles to get the paw a little lower and only after that I would click those yellow tiles.
Maybe you could just offer a choice to skip the introduction???

Attachments

• FoE_Wildlife begin.jpg
    FoE_Wildlife begin.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 18

Finkadel

Marquis
Haven't you forget something? Like maybe additional zero at coins output...? How it is balanced? You cut whole week from the event, that means less coins and less tickets by one third but you left old settings - including tools prices, that is cheating.

And I did like 20 minigames and gained 3 daily specials. I maybe suck at it, but it is such low income I start to wonder if St Patrick wouldn't become my favourite event instead...

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
@Finkadel the daily chances are often roughly 4% as far I've seen. You really gotta have goddess of luck on you're
side to have any hope on a reasonable amount of dailies.

Overall the event is okay-ish as it has been since last year's introduction. Grand prize is just underwhelming due
to stronger alternatives with the exact same dimensions. If the grand prize would be offering more similar benefits
to the great wheel but just an alternative ''skin'' it would be more appealing.

HolyHugo

Farmer
Is somebody playing it with beta app on mobile? I can't play the minigame. Everytime I tryed, the app crashes.

Finkadel

Marquis
Well i must be godlike then, i got the last 3 pieces for my Eagle Mountain today in 4 games played...
This event is more heavily skill dependent than most others imho.
Congrats. I also lacked 3 and gained it, but still... 20 games and 3 daily specials...? Good thing I got soooo much supplies and medals, I am soooo in need of them in Jupiter...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
@Finkadel the daily chances are often roughly 4% as far I've seen. You really gotta have goddess of luck on you're
side to have any hope on a reasonable amount of dailies.

Overall the event is okay-ish as it has been since last year's introduction. Grand prize is just underwhelming due
to stronger alternatives with the exact same dimensions. If the grand prize would be offering more similar benefits
to the great wheel but just an alternative ''skin'' it would be more appealing.

It's 4% for a 1* chest up to 12% for a 5* chest. It is a good event for specials if you're good at lining up big matches and then getting the chests off the board.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
It's 4% for a 1* chest up to 12% for a 5* chest. It is a good event for specials if you're good at lining up big matches and then getting the chests off the board.
I've noticed how good it is from you're post:
Congrats. I also lacked 3 and gained it, but still... 20 games and 3 daily specials...? Good thing I got soooo much supplies and medals, I am soooo in need of them in Jupiter...
A 4-12% chance is surely good as you've pointed out in the first post.