• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

vidicecilia

Baronet

WHY???!!!!
We need more tickets, no less.
Why have Inno decided this right at the end of the game?
Just when some people is trying to get the updates to finish the building, does Inno change the rules?
In addition, the aforementioned communication does not allow asking anything, so nobody will give us an explanation.

Last edited:

Yekk

Viceroy
I have to wonder if both the guarantee of paws and the time increase will work together to bork what we have seen so far. I am seeing less paths to work a map now than before plus only getting 3 chances where 4 was before. As it was it was a bit easy but now I can not say it will be possible on live to to finish the event for the building. Small fixes please not big ones....

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
I have to wonder if both the guarantee of paws and the time increase will work together to bork what we have seen so far. I am seeing less paths to work a map now than before plus only getting 3 chances where 4 was before. As it was it was a bit easy but now I can not say it will be possible on live to to finish the event for the building. Small fixes please not big ones....
It is still easy to get the full event building. Just going to take a few days longer.

6zeva9

Baronet
Extra level 1s aren't really a problem - since they take the place of a filler grand prize. You can either antique dealer them, or save them a year.
Shoots and MISSIES!
Once again misses the point of the message 6 Event Building Grand Prizes available per rotate for a 7 level Event Building.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Shoots and MISSIES!
Once again misses the point of the message 6 Event Building Grand Prizes available per rotate for a 7 level Event Building.

Doesn't matter. if the cycle was 6 upgrades long instead you might get an extra pile of medals or something from the non-base grand prize. It's not like they'd give you an extra upgrade in place of the extra base you complain of.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
My back of the envelope math for live servers post-nerf. Assumption can maintain ~4 paws/ticket on average without buying extra coins:

Low-activity worlds, No Surprise Box
Goal: complete 1 with as few quests as possible
3*21-1 + 4 = 66 tickets baseline

Need 6 upgrades ideally = 20 + 5 * 60 = 320 paws
At 4 paws/ticket, that's 80 tickets total, 14 short. 28 quests to get them, might as well plan on needing to make it to the 34 milestone.

So needing 5 upgrades = 20 + 4 * 60 = 260 paws and having 83 tickets from 34 quests the standard will be 3.1 paws/ticket.

Unsure if I'll be motivated to do so.

---

High-activity worlds, Surprise Box
Goal: Complete 2 with full questline completed and minimum diamonds
3*21-1 + 4 + 28 = 94 tickets baseline

Need 9 upgrades = 20 + 8 * 60 = 500 paws
At 4 paws/ticket on average, that's 125 tickets total. ~30 tickets short = ~5400 diamonds for the second. ~0.43 paws/ticket difference in performance changes the price by ~1800 diamonds.

I have 3 worlds I'd consider high enough activity to put in the effort for this - but if it's at the 5400 diamond line I'll probably only do it for 1. If I can get it down to 3600 I'll consider doing all 3. If I expect it's more than 7200 I probably won't do any.

So I guess I have to start logging my tickets and see where my average falls exactly. If after that I don't feel motivated to go for two anywhere, my hype is thoroughly squashed and it's another event with an admittedly nice participation trophy and no motivation to try harder.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Ok collect 6 incidents, so while doing so 3 out of 5 I see just disappear, no reward. Is this still a problem, get nothing even when they spawn right in front of you?

Yea, it's the same problem I suspect as around the time when they introduced floating island, and incidents started saying "no longer available" - they just removed the window from it :p

I don't think we're actually being shorted incidents - I think the client just spawns a ridiculous number of phantom ones sometimes for some reason.

i.e. When I had an event quest to collect 6 today, I clicked on about 20-30 and got the 6 and a couple more - and 8 is about the amount I'd expect after not having looked for them for most of a day when things were working right). A good portion of the clicks were more that just kept showing up as I clicked on things.

D-Best

Squire
Ok, so after this change to start the game with 1 or 2 paws I end up with just 1 or 2 paws collected. Last time I got 1 paw and after that I had another 13 moves, but there were no other paws spawned during the game and the board was empty, which is very unfair because now we receive JUST 3 tickets per day instead of 4. I liked the game, the old version of it, even if sometimes I had no luck to start with paws. Like I know it's still a matter of chance to get new paws on board (when there are already some on it), but the spawn rate apparently is lower. Thumbs down for this "improvement".

tazzmaniac666

Merchant
Ok, so after this change to start the game with 1 or 2 paws I end up with just 1 or 2 paws collected. Last time I got 1 paw and after that I had another 13 moves, but there were no other paws spawned during the game and the board was empty, which is very unfair because now we receive JUST 3 tickets per day instead of 4. I liked the game, the old version of it, even if sometimes I had no luck to start with paws. Like I know it's still a matter of chance to get new paws on board (when there are already some on it), but the spawn rate apparently is lower. Thumbs down for this "improvement".
Yep. Seems like I'm doing worse after the improvement.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
There is a simple fix for live severs, make it a proper event and every second grand prize is an upgrade, not every 3rd.

That seems unlikely given they apparently felt we were getting too much stuff and reduced the tickets by 18%. Boosting grand prizes by 50% is not going to happen.