• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Wild Life event - End of the minigame behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta567

Baronet
Reason
UX improvement.
Details
Provided above.
Balance
N/A
Abuse Prevention
N/A
Summary
Provided above.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes.
I don't believe this is a bug so I'll post it here as a suggestion.
In the Wild Life event at the end of the minigame when you are out of moves you have 2 options: "end level" or "65 play on". There is no option to close minigame/event window at this point. I suggest to make an option to be able to close event window in case if a player wants to continue playing the same game but runs out of the wildlife coins.
1680295208045.png

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
You have to refresh the game to close the minigame window at this point - though that does work. You can do some quests, get some coins, and come back to buy 10 moves.

Feedback thread is the right spot for this type of remark (suggestions would take too long to ever be forwarded to make it in time for live).

Someone made a not-unconnected suggestion that you be able to view the board from that window as well (something that's not currently possible) - so that you can think through the decision to buy moves or not.

More or less the modality of that choice window does not reflect alternative choices that users may want (to return to their city to try and find the coins, or to view the board to help decide if they want to continue).

Beta567

Baronet
You have to refresh the game to close the minigame window at this point - though that does work. You can do some quests, get some coins, and come back to buy 10 moves.

Feedback thread is the right spot for this type of remark (suggestions would take too long to ever be forwarded to make it in time for live).

Someone made a not-unconnected suggestion that you be able to view the board from that window as well (something that's not currently possible) - so that you can think through the decision to buy moves or not.

More or less the modality of that choice window does not reflect alternative choices that users may want (to return to their city to try and find the coins, or to view the board to help decide if they want to continue).
Yes, you are correct about refreshing the page but don't you agree this is a bad user experience in general?
I don't know. Should I repost the same post in the feedback thread?

Totally agree with all above.

It would also be good to divide the purchase opportunity into individual moves, e.g. 8 coins for 1 move.
Often 1, 2 or 3 moves are missing to collect paws or chests from the board. At least I have that quite often.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I don't believe this is a bug so I'll post it here as a suggestion.
In the Wild Life event at the end of the minigame when you are out of moves you have 2 options: "end level" or "65 play on". There is no option to close minigame/event window at this point. I suggest to make an option to be able to close event window in case if a player wants to continue playing the same game but runs out of the wildlife coins.
View attachment 9364
Sounds logical, with St. Patrick’s day we could close the window, in the hopes to collect some gold for more chests. Why not for Wilde life too.

Harold Nat

Squire
Baking Sudoku Master
Not only do I agree with this, but it should be also possible to see (maybe in transparency?) the tiles beneath the "Out of moves" window.

Status
Not open for further replies.