• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forum: Width limit Signatures

Atokirina

Squire
Is it possible to change the maximum width size of signatures from 600px to ~968px?

I've had my history with signatures and they went from acceptable to ugly, to much worse.
I noticed the allowed height on the beta forum is quite high (150 px), that's really high for a signature; and on the other hand, a width limit of 600px is quite low.

On the NL forum, the rules are slightly different and there is only a height limit (80px) and no width limit, but with some forum updates: stuff started to change...

H6UdtDm.png
viGlJ29.png
So I split my signature up into 2 images (it's possible on NL forum, not on beta ~ only 1 image in signature allowed) which kinda fixed it (except in personal conversations, but I learned to live with it):
JdQtpmy.png
1wxzum8.png

3XDdbFq.png

JlGloQh.png
You can be honest, I know it's ugly.
rkMQziF.png

So as my last resort, I came here to beg to reconsider the width limit of signatures. What bothers people about signatures is the height of a signature, not the width of it.

Once upon a time, there was a forum with the most lovely signatures. Each of them could reach up to 968px in width! The forum users were so proud of their signatures, that @Juber lived happily ever after.