• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Which new GB's would you like: qua design&features?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering... which GB's (mainly qua design, features secondary) from which countries would you like to see in FoE? As FoE-players here on Beta we are from all over the world and there are so many real impressive Great Buildings around the world e.g.:

Taj Mahal of India;
Sydney Opera House of Australia;
Great Wall of China;
etc.

This is not an official poll or anything like it, I really am just curious as a player as to which buildings / countries you would like to be included in-game.

Looking forward to your reactions,
kind regards, NormaJeane as a FoE-player

P.S As an afterthought: please also add what kind of features you would like most on a new GB you suggest.
(changed my original post accordingly)

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser5097

a Great Building like that could maybe give goods and happiness.
I think it is a good idea, but happiness are so much. Two great buildings of Modern era give verry much happiness, and Alcatraz of the progresive era.;) I
think a coin boost are just better. Thare is no one great building the give a coin boost. The hotel give a boost for the economic, and you can take more
manny of your people.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.