• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Which new GB's would you like: qua design&features?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering... which GB's (mainly qua design, features secondary) from which countries would you like to see in FoE? As FoE-players here on Beta we are from all over the world and there are so many real impressive Great Buildings around the world e.g.:

Taj Mahal of India;
Sydney Opera House of Australia;
Great Wall of China;
etc.

This is not an official poll or anything like it, I really am just curious as a player as to which buildings / countries you would like to be included in-game.

Looking forward to your reactions,
kind regards, NormaJeane as a FoE-player

P.S As an afterthought: please also add what kind of features you would like most on a new GB you suggest.
(changed my original post accordingly)

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser1264

DeletedUser

I feel there is a place for a 60s Hospital within the game and with Healing for rewards that would be great for GvG and hood battles

Yang10

Marquis
The Australian Academy of Sciences would do a great GB. I didn't knew it.
And it could also have a healing hability.
What do you think of this:

Australian Academy of Sciences:
Level__FP__Goods' Boost__Healing Boost
__0___60_______-___________-
__1___60______75%_________5%
__2__120______85%________10%
__3__210_____100%________15%
__4__330_____120%________20%
__5__450_____140%________25%
__6__590_____160%________30%
__7__770_____185%________35%
__8__860_____210%________40%
__9__950_____235%________45%
_10_1080_____260%________50%

Grand Lisboa Hotel
Level__FP__Coin Boost__Medals
__0___60______-________-
__1___60____150%_____75
__2__120____165%_____85
__3__210____180%____100
__4__330____200%____115
__5__450____225%____130
__6__590____260%____155
__7__770____285%____180
__8__860____310%____210
__9__950____345%____250
_10_1080____400%____300

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
For me, I'd like to see The Kennedy Space Centre (or something space race related, at least). Don't ask me what it would do, I haven't thought that hard. Space travel is, for me at least, categorically one of the most significant, and frankly astonishing scientific advancements of modern times.

DeletedUser1264

For me, I'd like to see The Kennedy Space Centre (or something space race related, at least). Don't ask me what it would do, I haven't thought that hard. Space travel is, for me at least, categorically one of the most significant, and frankly astonishing scientific advancements of modern times.

I agree that a Space Age GB seems positively de rigueur - that's why I proposed a space station, a page or so ago, but yang rightly pointed out that Skylab wasn't until the '70s, and I was shy to propose another North American GB.

DeletedUser4295

How about the Sydney Opera House for the post-modern era? The only problem I can see with it is that, being a cultural building, it would probably have to give happiness, and I'm not sure that we need another happiness GB.

Yang10

Marquis
Yeah, I agree. I thought about it as some people did too, but sadly it would have to give happiness.
Too bad... :(

DeletedUser1264

How about the Sydney Opera House for the post-modern era? The only problem I can see with it is that, being a cultural building, it would probably have to give happiness, and I'm not sure that we need another happiness GB.

I thought "post-modern" was supposed to be the 1960s, which would be too early for that fine structure. But when the time does come (and I agree it seems like an obvious one to include), it could quite appropriately generate coins and goods instead of happiness. It could generate little souvenir trinkets you could give as gifts to other players. It could inspire generations of your pixel youngsters to study harder and therefore provide a daily FP package. Hell, it could even heal troops faster if the devs decided to have it do that - music as the next new-age wonder drug! :cool:

Yang10

Marquis
What about the Biosphère de Montreal? It'd make an awesome design for the PME.
Here's a beautiful picture:
images.jpg

DeletedUser5097

Maybe Burj Al Arab for PME or the next era?
burj_al_arab1.jpg

DeletedUser5097

Thanks, it's the ownly hotel in the world witch seven stars. It is the best of the best of this time. The name Burj Al Arab is just for tha meadly east:
Tower of The Arabs. People witch verry much manny comming to this building from evry where. This building is one of the things that the country the United Arab Emirates a populair country for the west. The hotel looks like a Arabic ship, and have a own restaurant under the sea. The building is verry nice outside, and inside the building.:) Perfect for a great buildig.

DeletedUser4285

a Great Building like that could maybe give goods and happiness.

DeletedUser5129

My all time favourite Great Building nominee is the golden Buddha Statue on Mt Emei Shan , located in Sichuan provence China
It is an 48 meters high depiction of Puxian Buddha and you can visit it on the

View attachment 824

DeletedUser5129

Can we see the Golden PUxian Buddha Statue in China now?

My all time favourite Great Building nominee is the golden Buddha Statue on Mt Emei Shan , located in Sichuan provence China
It is an 48 meters high depiction of Puxian Buddha and you can visit it on the

View attachment 824

View attachment 825

The upload did not work on the last one, hopefully it does now. If not, just google Golden Puxian Statue Emei Shan.

First Boost: reduces healing time 10 % every level up to 90 % on highest level
second boost: loads of medals to gain extra territory peacefully
highest leveL enlightment level is good for double reward of GB at your choice for 24 hours

DeletedUser1264

View attachment 825

The upload did not work on the last one, hopefully it does now. If not, just google Golden Puxian Statue Emei Shan.

First Boost: reduces healing time 10 % every level up to 90 % on highest level
second boost: loads of medals to gain extra territory peacefully
highest leveL enlightment level is good for double reward of GB at your choice for 24 hours

Still can't see it but I love the idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.