• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Which new feature would you love to see in FoE!

Dessire

Regent
My last post was deleted without any reason, any mod gave me a reason: no reason, I have the right to make this post again. thanks.

It can be any type of feature, a mini game from other game, something you thought some days ago, anything.

I want to see a feature added that when you successfully attack a neighbor, either one of their buildings gets randomly destroyed, or one of their great buildings loses a level. If the attacking player loses, they lose a building or level. When this happens, the player that won would gain the building that the other player lost into their inventory, or one random level added on one of their great buildings. I think this would greatly change the game!!!

Balinor

Steward
My last post was deleted without any reason, any mod gave me a reason: no reason, I have the right to make this post again. thanks.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that you are starting a thread that already exists
They dont need your thread so they closed that one and will close this one
want to see a feature added that when you successfully attack a neighbor, either one of their buildings gets randomly destroyed, or one of their great buildings loses a level. If the attacking player loses, they lose a building or level. When this happens, the player that won would gain the building that the other player lost into their inventory, or one random level added on one of their great buildings. I think this would greatly change the game!!!
Then add it to the already existing official thread if you want a chance at the devs looking at it

I want to see a feature added that when you successfully attack a neighbor, either one of their buildings gets randomly destroyed, or one of their great buildings loses a level. If the attacking player loses, they lose a building or level. When this happens, the player that won would gain the building that the other player lost into their inventory, or one random level added on one of their great buildings. I think this would greatly change the game!!!
That would lead to abuse:
  • A neighborhood can have players of two or three ages.
  • Player A of a higher age arrange with Player B to attack him. Player A set a defense of 2 Spear fighters so Player B of a lower age can easily defeat.
  • Player B gets a higher Era Building to be built at his lower era city.
  • Conclusion: Unrealistic, not going to happen.
Battles against the hood usually ends with the attacker wining the battle. A reward of one additional level at a GB after just winning a battle? That could mean thousands of FPs. Conclusion: Too big reward for the effort. Unbalanced.

Punishment of losing one GB level due to losing a battle, when the attacked player does not have control of the defense army (the AI is the one who controls the Defense Army)? Conclusion: Too unfair, again too unbalanced to lose thousands of FPs invested at a GB level for just one battle.

Edit: Besides that it would be unfair to the players that invested at a GB to lose their investment due to the GB Owner DA lose a battle. Who would invest FPs in a GB under such a risk?

Last edited:

Ale959

Farmer
Sorry for the Italian: this is the Idea:
1) the possibility to remove all the troops unsing the image with the X
2) the possibility to chose one of the six programmed troops which can be picked up form the right using the image with the green shield

If I didn't myself clear I can explain the idea by sending a new image and putting english words into it

Gestione Esercito - Nuova proposta.jpg

Last edited:
It can be any type of feature, a mini game from other game, something you thought some days ago, anything.
The ideas forum is the place for proposing new features. A post here can be good for an idea that is not quite finished to discuss it and the debate produce the data for the sections not clear for the ideas format. For example discuss here the pro's / con's of the idea to clarify / solve the balance issues

maff

Farmer
El poder de la unidad Power Dragon se ha reducido ligeramente. Ya empezamos con los saldos como siempre los jugadores a perder, no es de extrañar que cada vez más gente deje el juego y se vaya a jugar a otros juegos, este juego está muerto y los propios desarrolladores del juego lo están cobrando por 13 años jugando de balde , nos ignoran para nada, será cuestión de buscar cosas mejores ya que aquí cada vez que está pero lo siento pero así lo veo, hay más gente inactiva que activa tanto en el servidor beta como en los servidores en vivo este juego o cambia o tiene los días contados, saludo y buenas pascuas

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
El poder de la unidad Power Dragon se ha reducido ligeramente. Ya empezamos con los saldos como siempre los jugadores a perder, no es de extrañar que cada vez más gente deje el juego y se vaya a jugar a otros juegos, este juego está muerto y los propios desarrolladores del juego lo están cobrando por 13 años jugando de balde , nos ignoran para nada, será cuestión de buscar cosas mejores ya que aquí cada vez que está pero lo siento pero así lo veo, hay más gente inactiva que activa tanto en el servidor beta como en los servidores en vivo este juego o cambia o tiene los días contados, saludo y buenas pascuas
The Power Dragon unit's power has been slightly reduced. We already started with the balances as always the players to lose, it is not surprising that more and more people leave the game and go to play other games, this game is dead and the developers of the game are charging it for 13 years to play for nothing, they ignore us at all, it will be a matter of looking for better things since here every time he is but I'm sorry but that's how I see it, there are more inactive people who activate both in the beta server and in the in vivo servers this game or changes or have the days numbered, greetings and good easter