• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Where is everyone?

DeletedUser

Where is our neighborhood going? Last week we has like 60 people to start with, then it dropped to 20, now there are only 11 people (including myself) in our neighborhood; not *active* people, I mean total people.

DeletedUser833

they are all active! and these aren't active aren't longer in your neighbourhood... so it should be like this.
but i don't think that it is good... you should have at least 30% inaktive players!

DeletedUser

Not so weird that so many leave. This game is to money hungry and its far from exiting. You cant fight against real ppl.You always fight against the server and the control over your army is bad. And why cant i pick what unit i want to move ?Its always in the row the pc picks or in the way you start.But after start you cant change a thing.BAD.
And also the many bugs and the nr of refreshing you need isnt so good.
When i must give a nr for this game from 10(good) to 1(bad) this game gets an thin 4 .

DeletedUser1039

Most players going inactive after few days is actually normal for browser games, even successful ones. So, no wonder.
As for "money hungry", I think prices for things are too high, but it can be played without buying anything for cash quite nicely. And it is also much much much better than facebook games, because it does not force you to beg your friends for clicks.

DeletedUser833

three things that i want to tell you now:
1. you play a beta world! => there are bugs and it's your job to finde them and write it to the forum!
2. this game could played without gold realy very well!!! (you are better if you spend gold but that should be so!)
3. it's not the genere everyone like! and how baturinsky said: it's quiet normal that you register and have a look at the game and after this you decide to stay or not! so it's realy normal to have some inaktive players ;)

DeletedUser

Here my responce. Iam not some noob in gaming world.And look to my score when you dont believe it.:)

1 I know and i do.
2 With money hungry iam not talking about expencive but about the nr's of gold questions.I play this game now for a short time and i know you can play without spending money but the progress you may get from using gold is to big.So its almost imposseble to keep up with gold players for those who play without using money.And thats something i always something i dont like.(iam not poor)
3 Indeed, and thats a good thing.But without changing the game , it can be much better bij just making it more intresting than the way its working now. Look at games like War2Glorie or Evony or Napwars.They play indeed with bigger nr's but they have an way better fight screen and way more intresting battle play. And player agains player. Why an brouwser game without the interaction from it? This is almost an solo play.

DeletedUser

Trade? What trade? As being nr 1 in my hood i hardly can trade.What i want do others not have.And the trade the game start with is no trade but stealing. And as an person that dont do things against the law(stealing or trading with thieves) i dont trade with those.:)
So how can i do better?

DeletedUser

Just had some nice experience. I was polished by somebody but i cant see of find him in my neighborhood . I cant write him,cant see him but i can polish him. So i did , but what is the point of that? And how did he find me?Or how can i find other ppl? What the hell is going on in this game. Do i miss something?