• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

when we will have in live servers..

Dessire

Regent
1. the option to change the background music whenever we want.
2. new music ? because since tomorrow era to virtual future the music still being the same.
3. the option to change the season of the year of the area arround our city? winter, fall, spring...rainy day, snowy day, night, noon, dawn.. any option to let us change the visual part of the area?
4. change of in game nick name?
5. let us collect more than 100 fp ? because if you reach to a number between 100 to any other above that number, you can keep collecting your FP from your city.

Emberguard

Emperor
1-3 | No ideav but #3 sounds really cool. Maybe there should be an event building that can effect the weather? :D
4 | Not sure - would depend on whether Inno is sufficiently pleased that it can't be abused
5 | Possible at some point it'll increase, but I doubt it. It's specifically designed so you have to spend you FPs rather then just gathering day after day and doing nothing with it

DeletedUser10063

I agree about all the statements( I can't wait for the feature of changing nickname and forge points)