• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: When using the new "Supply production setting" feature, Cider Mill autocompletes / Premature Production

TheFlyingMan

Merchant
Troubleshooting
Refreshed cache. Didn't try another browser (and I'm not going to).
  • Browser and Version: Firefox Quantum 68.0 (64-bit) on Ubuntu
  • Overview of the bug: Happened once, so I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, will attempt to reproduce.
    This morning, I had a quest to complete many 15 minutes production. I clicked on one of my current age prod buildings, and pressed 2 on the keyboard. It switched to the next prod building, and I kept pressing 2 on the keyboard. After setting the last building, the only Fruitful Cider Mill I have in my town had finished a production time of 15 minutes, and I could collect from it (a 15 minutes production). The problem is that I set that building for a 24 hour production (2FPs) last night, as I usually do after my daily collection.
  • How often this occurs: Happened once, tried reproducing it on a 15min Fruitful / 5 others cycle, but it seems the bug did not happen.
  • Urgency: Fairly minor (particularly if it only happens to this only building), but quite irritating (messed up daily collection).
  • Preventative Actions: Nothing I can do on my side.
  • Summary: Premature termination ?
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using

Browser or App version and version number
Firefox Quantum 68.0 (64-bit) on Ubuntu
Recreation steps
Set the Fruitful Cider mill for 24 hour production.
8 hours later, collect from all other production buildings.
Set all other production buildings for 15 minute production (by pressing "2" on the keyboard repeatedly)
Collect a 15 minute production from the Fruitful Cider mill.
15 minutes later, collect from all other buildings.
Frequency
Happened once.
Can this be reproduced?
Tried on a shorter production cycle (15min Fruit / 5min others), problem didn't reproduce.