• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Cannot Reproduce: When using the new "Supply production setting" feature, Cider Mill autocompletes / Premature Production

TheFlyingMan

Merchant
  • Browser and Version: Firefox Quantum 68.0 (64-bit) on Ubuntu
  • Overview of the bug: Happened once, so I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, will attempt to reproduce.
    This morning, I had a quest to complete many 15 minutes production. I clicked on one of my current age prod buildings, and pressed 2 on the keyboard. It switched to the next prod building, and I kept pressing 2 on the keyboard. After setting the last building, the only Fruitful Cider Mill I have in my town had finished a production time of 15 minutes, and I could collect from it (a 15 minutes production). The problem is that I set that building for a 24 hour production (2FPs) last night, as I usually do after my daily collection.
  • How often this occurs: Happened once, tried reproducing it on a 15min Fruitful / 5 others cycle, but it seems the bug did not happen.
  • Urgency: Fairly minor (particularly if it only happens to this only building), but quite irritating (messed up daily collection).
  • Preventative Actions: Nothing I can do on my side.
  • Summary: Premature termination ?
  • I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using

Browser or operating system and version number
Firefox Quantum 68.0 (64-bit) on Ubuntu
Recreation steps
Set the Fruitful Cider mill for 24 hour production.
8 hours later, collect from all other production buildings.
Set all other production buildings for 15 minute production (by pressing "2" on the keyboard repeatedly)
Collect a 15 minute production from the Fruitful Cider mill.
15 minutes later, collect from all other buildings.
Details
This morning, I had a quest to complete many 15 minutes production. I clicked on one of my current age prod buildings, and pressed 2 on the keyboard. It switched to the next prod building, and I kept pressing 2 on the keyboard. After setting the last building, the only Fruitful Cider Mill I have in my town had finished a production time of 15 minutes, and I could collect from it (a 15 minutes production). The problem is that I set that building for a 24 hour production (2FPs) last night, as I usually do after my daily collection.
Frequency
Happened once.
Can this be reproduced?
Tried on a shorter production cycle (15min Fruit / 5min others), problem didn't reproduce.
Troubleshooting
Refreshed cache. Didn't try another browser (and I'm not going to).