• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • Halloween Event 2021

Read all about the Halloween Event 2021 here!
  • Castle System

The Castle System is a brand new feature in Forge of Empires which aims to reward players that are playing Forge of Empires actively. Come check it out in your city!
    Do you want to know more about this new feature? Then click here!
  • Cultural Settlement - Mughal Empire

We are proud to present you our brand new Cultural Settlement: The Mughal Empire!
    This is the fifth of our Cultural Settlements, and your job is to help expand the Mughal Embassy.
    Read all about it here!

Contact Support: When drag collecting, blue galaxy triggers for the last building(s), not the first

beelzebob666

Emperor
Browser and Version:
1.175.28fad09de71 (01.04.2020 10:51), Beelzebob666 (6253304), de20, de_DE, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/80.0.3987.162, 1920x969, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
I do not have a BG on Beta to test...
Overview of the bug:
When drag collecting (keeping the mouse button down and dragging over multiple ready-to-collect buildings), the Blue galaxy Bonus triggers for the last building, when releasing the mouse button, not for the first building selected.

Note: At least the "2x" shows above the last building, could not observe though if the bonus was given for the last or the first building...

Reproduction:
- make sure, only one activation of BG is left
- drag mouse across two or more buildings for collection
- if BG triggers, it will display the "2x" over the last building

Screenshots:
have none
How often this occurs:
every time as far as I can tell (obscured by the chance of the BG of course)
Urgency:
medium - If you know this happens, it can be avoided and might only be visual
Preventative Actions:
clicking the buildings individually avoids this behavior...
Summary:
When drag collecting, the Blue galaxy Bonus shows it triggers for the last building, when releasing the mouse button, not for the first building selected.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

ncshsg

Viceroy
Can you contact support of the server on which it occurs so that this can be investigated via the proper channels?

DeletedUser10047

I would doubt that the message from the server to the client that provides Blue Galaxy bonus information includes the building ID.

DeletedUser9887

Android and Apple (both)
On fighting I cannot replace the last (8th) unit
This unit stay on army.