• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion What's wrong to FOE beta version in Androaid Mobile

conqueror9

Regent
Recently my android mobile has run out mobile data

it never happen to me b4

it happen after i installed FOE-beta version (Android version ) as advised by Inno to test self-developed Android version

I do play FOE and Elvenar in mobile phone together in same time in different window

but there is a big difference in the in FOE and Elvenar

In FoE, when i do something ( like collection and re-start production ) and jump to other (like Whatsapp , Elvenar ) or close cover
and come back a few minutes, FOE will re-load whole game, it is EATING my MOBILE data.....
but nothing is change after re-load game...it is not updating anything...
it looks to me, it is just a re-connect to game
it is not necessary

as I play both FOE and Elvenar together, they are same product of Inno
FOE beta is a "installing software ( app?) from Inno" , while Elvenar is a app from google-play
but
Elvenar do not have to re-load, it is just a continue of game,
no re-load game, do not eating my mobile data
< I play both FOE and Elvenar in mobile together, just switch window only, but FOE with keep-on re-load whole game while elvenar do not re-load game>

I just want to know
what happen to Inno
why they design their Foe_beta software in mobile like that ? it look they are helping mobile company to eat our mobile data

Last edited by a moderator:

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Did you install the app while on an mobile network? The live app reloads for me too at times. It's probably because the phone ran out of RAM and had to shutting down the app until it's opened again to reload, though I'm not an computer/smartphone expert.

conqueror9

Regent
It is installed with wifi (download Inno's app and install ...as advised by inno....after finding google play app has problem [ inno tell me to download his version] <i think inno purposely do it to force people to download inno's one> )

44GB/128GB storage,
3.6G/8G ram
very healthy mobile phone

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Was the app downloading large amounts of data when opening the app before it reloaded
and started? I've ran into it once. The app started downloading data before I could continue
playing it. This did cost me lots of data.

conqueror9

Regent
No
remember, I say i play both ELVENAR and FOE at the same time
I just swap window between them
ELVENAR do not re-load
only FOE will re-load everything completely from beginning
The only difference is
Elvenar supply by google-play....
FOE is written by Inno itself as Inno tell beta-tester to download their "Inno version" directly from Inno ( not from google-play...etc)