• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What's the new thing coming?

DeletedUser7942

Update to 1.103
"our development team is working on making the city feel more alive by certain things that can happen in- and outside your city and allow you to take action."

DeletedUser8150

Update to 1.103
"our development team is working on making the city feel more alive by certain things that can happen in- and outside your city and allow you to take action."

Anyone old enough to remember the original Civilisation? This sounds a little like the 'Disasters' events. Earthquakes, pirate attack, floods, famine etc.....

DeletedUser4381

Anyone old enough to remember the original Civilisation? This sounds a little like the 'Disasters' events. Earthquakes, pirate attack, floods, famine etc.....

Or, for those slightly older, SimCity. :D

DeletedUser7059

OK, i dont search for year of releasing.
I personaly love series of rollercoaster tycoons :) You know... those little people you can torture in many ways and whos vomiting all around your park... :D Love that idea... Why? Why? Why people in FoE citis dont vommitind roads? That would be cool animation... :D

DeletedUser5955

actualy this gave me an ideas

1. why not make amusment park mini game poutside the city where u develope your own amusment park?
2. Hospital - why not make theme hospital mini game inside the game?