• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What the...?? II

Yang10

Marquis
So, as I've gotten my computer out from the technician, I've just re-joined the forum.
I saw what you guys wrote in my previous post about a technical malfunction, and I thank your opinions and critics, etc., but I had no idea I was breaking the rules. If anything, I was doing so without any knowledge of it.
Thanks NormaJeane for "closing" the other thread. As you said "Usually we only close threads on request of the topic opener...". Well, you have my permission.
Now, to the topic in hand: I panicked
I have him for relying on when I enter this kind of crisis. I was off for a week and only asked him to enter once. I take the blame for the things that happened, but not for my lack of knowledge about the topic.
As for the password topic: I was at his house the weekend before; the password got saved.
Is there any trouble for anything else?
Do whatever you have to do. I can take it.
I'm sorry for all the turbulence I caused, hehe :eek:

Last edited:

NormaJeane

Viceroy
... As for the password topic: I was at his house the weekend before; the password got saved...

@ Everyone reading this:
PLEASE, please, please when NOT using your own private computer: NEVER EVER save your password !!!!

System Administrators (usually the owners) on other computers can retrieve your password and thus will be able to abuse it!

Sadly only too often I have seen password abuse, e.g.:
accounts being deleted or maltreated due to misplaced trust or saving passwords on computers that were not owned by the user... :(

Whenever you may have saved your password on another computer or incidentally shared your password when panicking:
CHANGE your password as soon as you can afterwards!

conqueror9

Regent
@ Everyone reading this:
PLEASE, please, please when NOT using your own private computer: NEVER EVER save your password !!!!

System Administrators (usually the owners) on other computers can retrieve your password and thus will be able to abuse it!

Sadly only too often I have seen password abuse, e.g.:
accounts being deleted or maltreated due to misplaced trust or saving passwords on computers that were not owned by the user... :(

Whenever you may have saved your password on another computer or incidentally shared your password when panicking:
CHANGE your password as soon as you can afterwards!

This is my private computer

But i have to share with family, house-mate, room-mate
Even I do not save my password
i have to write it down some-where as i get a super bad memory

so...what can i do ??

please do not ask me to buy another computer for family, house-mate, room-mate....as i am super poor <--that is why i play free online game as i do not have $$$ to buy games to play