• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What is Support Factor?

trayk

Steward
When you mouse over the various era provinces on the GvG map. The popup has a Support factor rating. What does this affect?

DeletedUser1264

finaly....we understand...

... I don't! Can someone clarify the good Sovereign's clarification, please and thank you?
For example, where he writes "Support pool = The sum of guild’s military boost buildings + Guild support bonus" does that mean all the defense-boosting GBs in the guild? Do watchtowers and/or that "monastery" count? What about the guild's military attack-boosting GBs?

DeletedUser4008

Always room for a question ... but the basic idea i undestand it. Anyway ... does not appear anywhere, yet ... although it has specified that will deploy..where? ..I don't know.
But i believe, as described in topicul above, that refers to the total Gb boost and probably will be added and the watch tower/monastery because if it were calculated separately I don't know how it will be split on territories.

support pooling = Gb attack + Gb defence + watctower/monastery + bonus from guild level ...

It is only an assumption.

DeletedUser1264

Thanks d1v1n but maybe one of the devs and/or mods can provide a definite answer, rather than speculation? I'd be grateful.