• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler What comes after Asteroid Belt?

Life on Venus? The discovery of phosphine, a byproduct of anaerobic biology, is the most significant development yet in building the case for life off Earth. About 10 years ago NASA discovered microbial life at 120,000ft in Earth’s upper atmosphere. It’s time to prioritize Venus.

Life on Venus? The discovery of phosphine, a byproduct of anaerobic biology, is the most significant development yet in building the case for life off Earth. About 10 years ago NASA discovered microbial life at 120,000ft in Earth’s upper atmosphere. It’s time to prioritize Venus.
Except that discovery of phosphine appears to have been an issue with the data processing, not something actually in the atmosphere of Venus. That said, Venus is one of the better candidates for human planetary settlement, at least floating cities in the clouds, if you believe planets are where we should be prioritizing our colonization efforts. Floating cities are actually quite realistic with technology that is available now or expected to be available in the near future.

We need to wait about another month. sometime in between Forge bowl and St. Patricks is when the first stuff pops up. I just hope there are 2 gbs this age.

i just hope they add plenty new space (and some extra surrounding space too) for new stuff, as there's 10 4x4 tiles left and we will definitely run out otherwise :p

CrashBoom

Legend
as there's 10 4x4 tiles left and we will definitely run out otherwise :p
10 expansions o_O

would be a dream if we would get so many with the next era
- SAAB gave 7 new expansions (3 new diamond expansions, 1 new campaign, 2 new research expansions, 1 victory expansion).
- SAM also 7 (3 new diamond expansions, 1 new campaign and 2 new research expansions. 1 victory expansion has already been added to the game prior)

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
As someone already in SAAB I would quite like a longer age, have to wait for the next age anyways. I do think the new ages should be long, though. They're at the end of the tech tree, the most advanced ages, so only natural that they're the longest :)

Im at SAAB era at my main world, 6 Techs to complete the SAAB Research Tree, 4 Asteroids/provinces to finish the 2nd SAAB map.

What is the difference between an age with 100 techs at Research Tree vs two ages of about 50 techs each?
What is the difference between an age with a Continent (or Space) Map with 6 parts vs two ages with a smaller map of just two or three parts?

Just graphical designs to give buildings a different style, and new uniforms/image for the quest givers?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
strange, no more information in all spoiler topics from Beelzebob666.
would he be on vacation?